Part 13

Niki tightly gripped onto Jungwons hand before leaving him. He didn't want Jungwon to freak out after seeing him. He had to fix the situation and he knew that.

While he was walking through the hallway, a group of boys walks up to him.

Boy 1:"Niki! Well, since you said Jungwon set some people up to beat you up, me and gang decided to beat him up ourselves!"

All the boys cheered with big smiles. The boy was expecting a hug or a "Omg thank you so much!" But instead, Niki fists met with his face. The boy fell onto the floor, his lips were bleeding because of the punch. All the boys flinched and moved backwards, hoping they won't be on the bad side of Niki

Niki:"So it was you..."

Boy 1:"W-what, didn't you want that to happen anywa-"

Another punch. The boy groaned in pain. He looked up at Niki with fear. As much as he wanted to beat Niki up, he couldn't because he knew that Niki had almost the whole year on his side.

Niki:"You dipshit, DID I FUCKING ASK YOU TO DO IT?!"

The boy flinched. He was shaking in fear.

Boy 1:"N-no b-but I though-"

Another punch. The boy held onto his stomach in pain.

Niki:"You thought huh?! Well YOU fucking thought wrong!"

Boy 1:"W-why are you defending him when he just hit y-you?"

Niki:"Because it was all a fucking lie, of course, Yang Jungwon couldn't even dare to lay a finger on me, but y'all believe everything..."

A boy came forward and confronted Niki.

Boy 2:"But you said it yourself Niki, why wouldn't we believe you?"

Niki glared at the boy and slowly stood up, making boy 1 quickly get on his feets and hide behind one of his friends. Boy 2 realised he shouldn't have interfered and gulped nervously, which does get noticed by Niki.

Niki:"Listen you wimp, whatever I say, it's bullshit,even if it was Damn true, that doesn't make you involved...DOES IT?!"

He grabbed the boys collar and throws him onto the floor. He then smirks.

Niki:"Wait till I report it to the principle, y'all gonna get expelled."

The boys all got on their knees begging Niki not to say anything but Niki wouldn't change his mind.

Niki:"You fucking hurt my Jungwonnie, and now you're asking me for forgiveness, pathetic, JUST PATHETIC"

The boys ran away while Niki punched the nearest wall near him. All he had to do now was to announce that it was fake to the year.

Fast forward to lunch time

Jay, Sunghoon and Jake were getting their lunch. Meanwhile, Niki was ready to expose the rumour that he made.

He stood on the table,grabbing everyone's attention.

Girl 1:"Shhh be quiet,Niki wants to say something!"

Niki cleared his throat, making his friends also listen to whatever he was going to say next.

Niki:" I just want to say, the thing that i said the other day about Jungwon, it's all bullshit, I made it up, but I'm telling the truth now because I feel bad now, please do not give Jungwon rude stares or badmouth him, because if you do,I won't hesitate to paint you some bruises in your faces, is that understood?"

Some people:"Yes!"

Niki rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Niki:"Is that understood?!"