Part 4

Meanwhile...

Jungwon:"Yah let go of my arm!!!"

After then two got out of the situation, Niki hasn't released Jungwons arm yet as he was very thankful for his help.

Niki:"Jungwon, thank you!!! Thank you so much!!! Gosh if you weren't there, I don't know what I'd do!"

Jungwon rolled his eyes in annoyance. Its been the 13th time Niki had thanked him and he was already done with him.

Jungwon:"Yes Niki,you told me that for like the billionth time now! I know I'm great and all-"

Niki:"But seriously, thank you so much Jungwon!"

Jungwon then realised something...
"Hey...if Im older than you...THEN YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ME HYUNG!"

Niki then widened his eyes. He forgot Jungwon was older than him. He started whining as it felt wierd to call Jungwon, hyung when he was tryna hit on him.

Niki:"Oh come on! We're friends! So let's be informal with each other"

Jungwon rolled his eyes. He never had anyone call him hyung so he wanted to know how it felt like.

Jungwon:"Since I helped you, you have to call me hyung for 3 days!"

Niki thought about it, he then finally agreed and just sighed in defeat.

Niki:"Fine, but after 3 days, you have to fulfil whatever wish i want!"

Jungwon knew where this was going. He met Nikis eyes and saw a faint smirk sealed onto his face.

Jungwon:"W-what are you going to wish for...?"

Niki deeply chuckled. He takes a step forward making Jungwon take a step backwards. Niki had this aura around him, even if you hated him, you would still not be able to take your eyes off him. Jungwon gulped and soon, his back hits the wall.

Shit, I'm trapped now!

Niki smirk gets more visible as he finally takes one more step. He was now pinning Jungwon to the wall. He was towering him, making Jungwon nervous. He looked up, meeting Niki eyes.

Jungwon:"N-niki"

Niki held out his index finger and placed it under Jungwons chin, lifting it up. He then caresses his face. First the eyes, then to the cheeks, to the nose and lastly...to the lips. Jungwon was beautiful in his eyes, he had to admit, anyone could fall for him. He stared at his lips. Suddenly, he gets a tingly feeling down his stomach. He remembers this feeling.

-2 YEARS AGO-
Niki looks at her with so much admiration,with happiness...with love. "You look beautiful tonight" she smiled at his words. She shyly looks down. " Thank you Niki!" Niki leans forward and gave her a soft peck on her cheeks. "Come on! Let's go Lexy!" Lexy laughs at Niki "Yessss im coming!" He extends his hands for her to hold. He gets butterflies in his stomach. He knew he was in love with her. All he had to do was ask her to be his Girlfriend!

-FAST FORWARD AFTER THE DATE-

They both walked hand in hand while walking up the hill to see the beautiful night sky. They found a nice spot to stargaze at. They both sat comfortably while Lexy laid her head on Niki shoulders. Niki looks down at her, smiling at her beauty.

Lexy:"What did you need to tell me Niki?" She lifts her head from his shoulder and looks up at him, meeting his gaze. Niki smiles and extends his hands. Lexy gladly accepts it. He turned his whole body towards her and nervously smiles at her.

Niki:"Lexy, we've been dating for 6 months now, I think it's the perfect timing..." He inhaled deeply before proceeding to carry on.

"All these memories I've made with you, they are precious to me, all those times I've laughed with you, smiled with you, cried with you, I'll never forget them, so Lexy..." He leans forward..."Will You be my Girlfriend?" He looks at her, waiting for her answer but Suddenly, she pushes him away and laughs.
Lexy:"Gosh, another one down, looks like I completed my dare successfully!"

Niki stared at her confused. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Niki:"W-what, dare? What are you talking about Lexy! I thought y-you loved me...?" Tears reaches to the brim of his eyes, desperately wanting to spill.

Lexy:"Look Niki, I'm not gonna waste my time so let me straight up tell ya, I got dared to make you fall for me, then you had to confess so my dare would be completed. Looks like it wasn't that hard"

Niki looked at her with pain, sadness, hurt in his eyes. "S-so everything we done in those 6 months, they meant nothing to you! Lexy, just why?!"

He broke down crying. He never thought the one he loved would hurt him like this. "Please Lexy, give me a chance.."

She scoffed "I would but my boyfriend is waiting for me!" She got up and bid her byes to him. She left Niki heartbroken and from that day on, Niki hated love, just like how she played with him, he thought love was just a game.

-BACK TO THE PRESENT-
"Niki...NIKI!" Jungwon was waving his hands trying to grab Niki attention after realising he had zoned out. Niki sheepishly laughed and realised their positions. He removes his hands and takes a step backwards. He looks at Jungwon while he fixes his uniform. "Niki?" Niki looks up at him waiting for Jungwons question. "Are you okay?" Niki eyes widened. He tried to remember the last time someone asked him if he was okay apart from his mom. When he realised that Jungwon could possibly be the first, he wanted to hug him so badly. Niki smiled "I-i am, why?" He wanted to know why Jungwon suddenly asked. Jungwon shrugged "while you were zoning out, you looked like you could cry any moment, what were you thinking about?" Niki sighed "You'll know soon when the time is right, cmon let's get to lesson shall we?" He extends his hands outwards for Jungwon to hold. Jungwon looks down and gladly accepts it. It reminded Niki of the old times...

........................................................................