Part 33

Jungwon embraced Niki. He didn't want to let this moment slip out of his hands, as he knew that he had no choice but to tell the younger.

Jungwon took a deep breath before releasing the crying boy.

He gently caressed his face and gave out a forced smile. He didn't want Niki to worry too much, although, he didn't really know how Niki would deal with the news.

Jungwon:"Hey, Niki, calm down first, okay"

Niki sniffles got lighter and fainter, as he tried his best to obey to what Jungwon had asked of him.

Jungwon:"Niki... do you feel calmer now?"

Niki took couple of seconds to answer the question, but soon nodded, without having to say anything.

Jungwon:"So, you may be wondering why I've been coughing up all that blood, I don't want you to stress out too much about it okay, I have this condition called--"

The bathroom door slammed opened, revealing a familiar face.

Jungwon cursed under his breath. Wow. His moment of finally coming clean with Niki was ruined just like that.

Jungwon:"Sunghoon, what do you want?"

Sunghoon awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, already catching on with Jungwon's obvious pissed face.

Sunghoon:"Um well I'm here to inform you that Heeseung hyung had just woken up and--"

Jungwon eyes lightened up as he rushed out of the bathroom, leaving a clueless Niki and confused Sunghoon.

Sunghoon:"You alright bro?"

Sunghoon walked towards Niki and noticed his puffy eyes.

Niki stayed silent, feeling drowsy, What was Jungwon going to say?

Niki:"It's nothing, let's go"

Sunghoon, who was very oblivious nodded and grabbed Niki's arms, leading him towards the room.

However, Niki felt no energy in himself. He felt like Jungwon was hiding something big from him, but couldn't put his finger onto what it exactly was.

Soon, they entered the room where all the other boys were gathered.

Heeseung seemed weak but tried his best to put on a reassuring smile. He felt so relieved to have all these boys by his side.

Jungwon rushed in and plunged himself towards the hospitalised boy.

He tightened his hug as Heeseung closed his eyes, embracing this moment.

Niki smiled softly, happy to see Jungwon finally stress free. He then walks towards Heeseung and grabs his hands calmly.

Niki:"Are you okay hyung?"

Heeseung smiled and ruffles the maknae hair.

Heeseung:"Of course I'm okay, I just fainted, that's all"

Niki nodded, whilst slowly letting go of Heeseung hands.

The boys all huddled together, throwing a bunch of questions at Heeseung, with him of course answering.

Soon, a doctor had entered the premises which made all the boys immediantly silence themselves.

The doctor caught on with the mood and cleared his throat.

Doc:"Lee Heeseung?"

Heeseung nodded.

Doc:"Well, apparantly, we got the results back showing that you fainted because you hadn't eaten for the last 10 days, except for ice cubes? May I ask why?"

Gasps were shared around the room as they all in unison turned to look at Heeseung, with worrisome written all over their faces.

Heeseung indeed knew this, which was why he was worried for the boys to hear about the news.

He had practically starved himself because he had been receiving hate online recently after he posted his recent picture with Jake.

People were comparing how chubbier he looked compared to Jake, which lowered his self esteem and brought him to his situation right now.

He explained everything, as Jake quickly pulled the eldest into a warm hug.

Jake:"Don't listen to the haters! They just can't get over the fact that you're so handsome--"

Jake realised what he had said, but he smiled, because he didn't regret saying it.

Jungwon smirks slightly, already sensing a new couple forming soon.

Jay patted Jake on the back, proud of his best friend.

Jay:"Ay, that's my boy! Go and claim what's yours!"

Jake eyes widened as Heeseung was blushing obviously. Jungwon climbed onto Heeseung, laughing at his hyung sudden submissiveness.

Jungwon:"Hyung, still, you shouldn't have done that! I knew you were getting skinnier but I didn't realise you tried a stupid way to do it"

Heeseung sighed, already knowing the consequences that his actions had caused him and everyone.

Heeseung:"Guys, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you all worry like this and I promise i won't attempt to do it again!"

The all did a mini hooray as the doctor smiled at the group's bond. It reminded him of his childhood.

As he left to exit the room, he took one last look at the boys, and sadly smiled.

Enjoy the time you have with each other, cause you'll never know when you'll lose someone precious

Jungwon could relate...