Part 8

Niki had enough. He exited the classroom, still having 4 hours of school left. He couldn't stop worrying about Jungwon. He knew that Jungwon would probaly not be amused to see him but it didn't hurt to go. He sneaked out of the school and ran for the gates. Luckily, he succeeded and started walking towards Jungwon house. He remembers Jungwon address from his last convo with him.

-2 days ago-
(On the phone)

Jungwon:"Yah Niki,you aren't actually going to come over!"

Niki:"mmh, who knows! Maybe I will,may be i won't!"

Jungwon:"Don't tease me like that!"

Niki:"Oh yeh Jungwon,where do you live?"

Jungwon:"I won't tell you!"

Niki:"Pleaseee! I won't come and visit you, I just wanna know since we are friends now!"

Jungwon:"Friends? Hmm I guess"

Niki:"Hey, what's up with your tone?"

Jungwon:"Nothing heh, my address is xxxxxxxxx"

Niki laughs over the phone which is clearly heard by Jungwon. Jungwon then realised that in fact, Niki can come over any time now.

Jungwon:"I-I...Don't come over!"

Niki:"I won't silly!"

-End of flashback-

Niki chuckles to himself while walking, these days, Jungwon has been living rent free on his mind, Niki infact still doesn't know whether he enjoys it or not. It's been a while since he's fallen in love, worried for someone to this extent. He sighs while digging his hands into the deepness of his pockets. It was quite cold today, he just only realised and looked up into the sky. It was gloomy, grey with hardly a cloud in sight. He slowly whispers

"Yang Jungwon...what are you doing to me?"

He misses Jungwon, the girls in the school has been annoying him recently, all he want is to see Jungwon face to face. For some reason, he just wants to hug him, to tell him that he's there for him, no matter what. Niki is aware that the dare is now reversed. He may infact be falling for Jungwon, but he's doing his all to ignore it and complete his dare.

-20 minutes later-

He stood infront of the frosty red door. He was nervous, like hella nervous. He tried to knock but everytime he brought his hands up to do so, they went back down again. He runs his fingers through the locks of his hair, telling himself to just knock. It's been a while since he seen Jungwon, and for some reason,his heart is racing.

-Meanwhile-

Jungwon laid his head on his desk. He's been trying to draw Niki for the past 30 minutes but kept messing up. You may ask why he's drawing him, well he doesn't know himself. It's been a while since he's picked up a pen,and the first person that came to his mind was none other than Nishimara Riki. He tried to draw him,but he wasn't satisfied. Stressed out,he just aggressively throws his pen back down. He stands up and drinks some water that was placed on the little table placed nearby his bed. He sits on his bed, thinking about everything.

Am I ready to go to school? Do i want to face him? I miss him though... Ugh what are you thinking Yang Jungwon?!

He ruffles his hair, messing it up slightly. He stands up, walking to the window in the corner of his room. He looks up, noticing the grey sky.

Is it Stressed, just like me?

He just silently chuckles. Something then caught his eye. A figure walking towards his door.

Huh?

He looked familiar but Jungwon just couldn't tell for sure. He then sees the mysterious person debating whether to knock the door or not. The figure then run his fingers through his hair,making Jungwon see a glimpse of who it was. All it took was a small glimpse,and Jungwon could already make out who it was.

Niki?! What is he doing here? Should I go down? Should i wait for him to knock? Shit, why am i nervous!

His aunty was away at work again, meaning it was only him. He was used to it though but the fact that Niki was here would mean that it'd be just the two of them. He ran down the stairs and immediantly opened the door.

There,he was face to face with Niki, the face he's been longing to see.

Jungwon:"Niki..."

Niki engulfed him into a tight hug. Jungwon didn't know what to do. He wasn't expecting it at all, considering that the two hasn't known each other for long either. He hugged back, he missed him, he couldn't deny that he couldn't help but to think about him. Niki has been in his mind 24/7 and Jungwon just couldn't get him out of his mind. He buried his face into Nikis shoulders and smiled. He was hugging Niki, it felt special to him, it felt like all his problems has vanished. Niki slowly let's go, meeting Jungwons eyes. They looked lonely, tired but they still had the same spark, the same shine it had when their eyes first met. Niki smiled, he was happy to be infront of him again.

Niki:"Jungwon..."

Jungwon flashed his dimple smile, one of Nikis weakness. Niki couldn't describe the feeling. The feeling of meeting Jungwon after almost a month. For some reason, the older always had a way to make him miss him. Niki has been asked by his friends multiple times if he was falling for Jungwon. He denied it but after seeing his supposedly crush, he didn't want to deny it anymore. Niki leaned in but suddenly...

Jungwon:"NIKI MOVE!!!"

Niki:"J-Jungwon...NO!!! JUNGWON!"

??:"Hmm wasn't a bad plan to start with heh"
______________________________________

I'm really enjoying writing this book! I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I do! Stay tuned for the next part:3