Part 3

Jungwon sighs as soon as he exits the classroom. He's never been more nervous which clearly, was because of Niki.

Jungwon:"He called me baby..."

Jungwon kept on mumbling whilst going through everything that had just happened between them two. He knew Niki was a playboy but somehow,he liked whatever Niki was doing to him. Fortunately, for Jungwon, he doesn't fall in love easily. What no one knows about him is that, infact, he has fallen in love before, but it gets worser than that.

??:"BOO!!!"

Jungwon:"YAH SUNOO I WILL FREAKING- Niki?!"

Niki falls to the ground from laughter. He never knew teasing the older would be amusing.

Niki:"Gosh Jungwon, people weren't wrong when they said you had good humour!"

Jungwon just proudly smiled "Of course I do!"

Niki finally gets up after calming himself.

Niki:"Yah don't get too self asorbed yet! Lemme walk you to your next class"

Jungwon was about to reply but suddenly, one of Nikis "girlfriend" had to interrupt.

Girlfriend:"Niki,we haven't talked in a while!"

She Pouted which showed visible disgust on Jungwons face. He ALMOST forgot Niki was a playboy. He sighed,knowing that he can't expect alot from him. Niki was obviously already over her with the boredom written on his face.

Niki:"Well, here my 'boyfriend' wants me to walk him to lesso-"

Jungwon playfully hit his arm

Jungwon:"Yah I'm not your boyfriend dummy, just go with her, she's your "Girlfriend" isnt She?"

Niki glared at Jungwon and faced his supposedly "Girlfriend" nervously laughing in the process.

Niki:"Lexy, I'll speak to you-"

Girlfriend:"My name isn't lexy! Who have you been talking to?!"

Niki visibly had nervousness plastered in his laughter as he side eyed Jungwon for help. He knew Jungwon know almost everyone names in the school. Jungwon sighed,he was just gonna help Niki just this once. He proceeded to take a step closer.

Jungwon:"Well, Lucy, Niki here wants to apologise, I'm pretty sure he'll come and talk to you during lunch"

Lucy:"So you know my name and he doesn't?"

She looks at Niki whilst he tried his best to smile, which of course failed him. Jungwon couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he found the whole situation funny. His small laughter made both Niki and Lucy attention divert to him. He realises and immediantly stops laughing.

Jungwon:"Oh uh right, I just remembered I have English right now! I better get goin-"

Niki held onto Jungwons arm whilst giving his biggest smile.

Niki:"I have the same lesson as Jungwon! I'll get going now!"

As the two boys left, actually no, as the two boys RAN to their lessons, they didn't realise the evil intention the girl had in mind.

Lucy:"Jungwon huh? Should be interesting..."

She smirks while sliding her phone out of her pocket. She dialed a private number, and brought it to her ears.

Lucy:"I want you to track Jungwon, I'll soon find out his full name and give it to you so you can easily access him."

??:"Sure,I'll be waiting"

She ends the call and evily chuckles to herself

"Niki, if you ever claim me as your Girlfriend, I will not spare those who intervenes!"

She laughs while placing her phone back in her pocket. She will not spare Jungwon...