"Mayaman yan, for sure."

"Naks, limousine."

"Sana pala nagpa-picture tayo."

Those were the few lines people has commented upon seeing the unknown lady riding the limousine, not knowing, that it was the Presidential's niece.

When she arrived at the Palace, she was accompanied by the guards to guide her and to carry her things, she finally removed her mask, cap and shades.

"Amara, dear!"

Amara was surprised when someone suddenly called her name, she directly glance to the direction where the voice was coming from it was the first lady, Liza A. Marcos, her aunt both sides.

"Tita Liza!"

She exclaimed, she headed to her aunt as she hug her tightly.

"I'm glad to see you again, rang.. It's been awhile!" Liza affirms while cupping Amara's cheeks, Amara smile at her adorably.

"Likewise tita, I missed you!" Amara replied softly, they share a hug once again.

"Come, let's go to your tito Bong. I know he misses his favorite niece."

"Of course he did, I'm the only one!" Amara proudly utters, Liza giggles and didn't protest at all since it's so true. They head their way to Bongbong's office.

"Hi Mr. President.."

Bongbong glance at the door as he immediately smile and stood up to greet his niece.

"Amara Scarlett Tiffany.."

Amara raised her brows after hearing her full name, is it required though? Hmp.

"Hello there, Mr. President Ferdinand Jr.."

She teasingly said and proud at the same time, Bongbong kissed the side of her head.

"Congrats tito Bonget, you really deserve this!"

I could've been more proud and greet him whole-hearted, finally in person.

"Thank you 'nak, come sit while we wait for your tita Imee.."

"Oh, where's Senator Imee?"

"She'll frown at you if ever she heard you calling her by that."

"I'll call her that later, hehe.." Amara mutters with a teasing laugh that made Liza and Bongbong chuckles.

Amidst of them talking, the door suddenly swung and reveal the woman they've been waiting for hours now.

"So where's- there you are my dearest Amara! It's been a long time since I last so you!"

Imee half-shouted gesturing Amara to go near her for a hug, the lady greeted her aunt with a cheek kiss and a hug.

"I missed you, rang.."

"Aw, I missed you too tita manang.."

"You're so sikat na! Buti at hindi ka pinagkaguluhan sa airport."

"Well, I disguise myself.."

"You're so clever, mana ka talaga sa'kin."

Both of the ladies laugh as they shared a hug again, they indeed missed each other.

"Your mother will be so happy when she sees you! So when are you planning to surprise her?"

"Maybe tomorrow tita, I want to help on preparing for her celeb.."

"I heard, they're just having it in North Forbes and great choice, less gastos and you have a wide backyard naman."

"Perhaps, mommy's ilocana side was in the presence when she was choosing an event's place.."

Imee, Liza and Bongbong laugh at what their niece has said.

"I think so too.."

"So, Senator Imee how's you naman?"

Imee's brows immediately raised after hearing what Amara has called her.

"You're starting to tease me ha.."

"What? I'm not doing anything. I just called you Senator because you are one.."

Imee narrowed her eyes to her niece that made Amara laugh.

"I'm just kidding, love you ta.."

"Sus kung hindi lang talaga kita love, pinatapon na kita sa ibang lugar!"

Imee hilariously said, she hug her niece sideways, kissing the side of her head.

"I'm going to have a pasasalamat day in Tacloban, do you want to come with me?"

"Mkay, I would love to do that!"

"Okay then, nakapagpalista na 'ko señorita."

"Yes yes, copy Sen."

"Talaga namang umuna nang magpalista si Senator Imee kaysa sa nanay.." Bongbong interjected, the three woman release a soft laugh.

"When's that, ta?"

"Next week? I'll check it later then I'll inform you.."

Amara agreed, after few minutes of taking, one of the Malacañang helper interrupted by informing them that the foods are ready.

They've followed right away since they know that Amara is already famished and tired at her flight at the same time.

After eating, Amara excused herself to rest. She's tired, indeed, eyes were heavy and she really wants to lay down which was agreed by her aunts and uncle.

Meanwhile, Irene is currently calling her but frowns when her daughter didn't answer at all.

"It's almost my special day love, I wish you could come.. I've missed you.."

Vote & Comment