Chapter 23

A few days passed away. Sid was trying to avoid Avu and she also thought to give him sometime. She herself stayed away from him. But they were craving for each other. They just used to see each other in that 45 minutes lecture but they couldn't talk because the whole class used to be there. They stopped their extra lectures also. The words Avu said used to ring in Sid's ears all the time. They used to think a lot about each other. They used to come in each other's imagination and dreams. Though they were away physically still they were together from heart. Avu was waiting for Sid's respone as she said. And about Sid. He knew the answer. He was just gathering courage to accept his feelings and confess in front of her. He still was not sure whether it's right or wrong. But for two lovers nothing is right or wrong. So he also had made up his mind to give his feelings one chance. To give Avneet one chance. To forget about society for once. To forget what others will say. To forget what will be the consequences. For once. To go against his principles for once. For that girl. To forget what is their relation with each other. To give each other a chance. One single chance won't harm right? And what they are actually the one for each other. Actually the one God had made for each other. That were their thoughts.

Finally today Sid decided to say it to her. Today he had made up his mind. Finally he had got that strength and it came with a lot of difficulty. He messaged her.

Sid

Hii Avu. I need to talk to you. Can you come to my home tomorrow as it's Sunday? Please don't deny. It's really important for both of us. Please do come. If you ever felt anything truely for me, please come.

Avu

Ok I will be there.

Sid

Thank you so much. See you then.

Avu

Okk.

And she took AD's permission with a bit of difficulty as he never liked her going to Sid's home but eventually allowed her. She came to his home as promised. Avu went in his room and sat beside him.

Avu: To mujhe aese achanak se itne dino ke baad bulaya. Kuch important baat thi?

Sid nodded. He cleared his throat and held her hands which were on her lap in his hands. She was confused. He looked into her eyes and rubbed her knuckles with his thumb.

Sid: Avi you asked me a question a few days before and I refused there can't be anything between the two of us. But you insisted me to take sometime and make my decision and then answer you

Avu: Yee I remember that

She said trying to get her hands back and look away but he didn't let her. Instead he tightened his grip. She looked at their hands and then at his face. He wetted his lips with his tongue.

Sid: I have made my decision

Avu: What is it?

Sid: Honesty speaking I am still not sure it's right or wrong

Her eyes became teary and she looked away.

Avu: So why am I even here?

She asked with a teary and broken voice.

Sid: Let me complete. I am not sure whether it's right or wrong but

He stopped and looked down. He held her hands tightly.

Avu: But what?

Sid: But....but screw it. I don't give a fuck now whether it's right or wrong. That can be thought later. For now I don't want to give it a damn. Because for now I just want you. I know it's against my principles. But let it be for now. For now what is important for me is you. And only you. I don't care about anything right now. For now I can only see you and.....and us....us together. Let's give each other one chance. Just one chance. If you are the one for me, I promise I will fight the world for you....for us. Let's forget this society and give each other a chance

He left her hands and forwarded his hand towards hers.

Sid: Do you want to give me a chance? Do you want to be in relationship with me for once? Will you be my girlfriend?

She was looking at him with wide eyes.

To be continued

Goals for next chapter
Reads: 150+
Likes: 90+
Comments: 40+

Stay tuned for next chapter