Chapter 19

Finally goals complete hue aaj. Kar doa karo 1-2 din ke beech. Seriously dil se bura lagta hai jab itna time lga dete ho. Anyways here is your chapter enjoy.

At Avu's home

AD: Avu ke rishte ke lie ladke wale maan gaye hai. Jaldi hi engagement karwa denge

AM: Hnji theek hai. Ye to bohot achha ho gya. Lakh lakh shukar hai bhagwaan ka

She said looking upwards joining hands and closing her eyes.

AM: Kab karni hai dono ki sagai?

AD: Ladke ka transfer hoga 2 mahine mein aur unke apne shehar mein hi ho jaega. To bol rahe the ek baar ghar aa jae to saath hi mein kar denge

AM: Chalo achha hai. Aur dahej ka kuch bola unhone?

AD: Abhi unhone bola hai bata denge. Aur wo dekhna mera kaam hai. Mein khud dekh loonga

AM: Jii theek hai. Aur aaj bada shubh din hai. Mein kuch meetha bana leti hu

In Avu's room

She was standing in front of mirror and smiling.

Avu: (in mind) Sid tum to mujhe pagal hi kar doge

She remembered Vaishreem's teasings and blushed. She hid her face in her hands.

Avu: (in mind) Mujhe lagta hai mujhe Sid ko bata hi dena chahie. Warna mein pagal hi ho jaoon

She felt someone hit her from behind and she came out of dreams. She looked back.

Avu: Anuuuu. Kya problem hai teri? Pagal hai kya tu?

Anu: Meri problem? Aap kya kar rahe ho? Itni der se mirror mein dekh kar bewaja hass rahe ho. Kabhi sharma rahe ho. Aapki tabiyat to theek hai na?

Avu: Hnn w..wo kuch nhi. Chal chalkar dinner ki tyaari karle. Warna ma firse daantegi

She said dragging her out by holding her wrist.

Anu: Arre par aap kar kya rahi thi?

Avu: Tujhse matlab? Mein ab khush bhi nhi ho sakti?

Anu: (mumbled) Lagta hai inke sar mein chot lagi hai

Avu: Kuch bola kya tune?

Anu: Arre nhi nhi mein kya bol sakti hu?

Avu: Achhi baat hai apna muhh band rakh. Saara din kachar kachar karti hai

Anu: Arre hadd hai mein to kuch bolti hi nhi

Avu: Hnn ab bhi chup ho ja

They prepared the dinner. The rest of the day was as usual for both the lovers. Both of them slept with each other's thoughts in mind and dreaming about each other. Both were having a fear in mind. Though their fears were different from each other. One was feeling like she should express her feelings but was afraid of loosing him while other was afraid that if they continued all this he will fall deep for her making it impossible to come out.

Next day

It was Sunday and AD dropped Avu at Sid's home and gave her some instructions and asked to follow them strictly. VA welcomed her her inside and told Sid is in room waiting for her.

Sid's P.O.V.

Should I tell her that being friends in teacher and student is not right? This way I can maintain distance from her and I will move on from her.

P.O.V. ends

Avu was coming to his room.

Avu's P.O.V.

Should I talk to Sid today and tell him my feelings? But what if he broke our friendship? He is my teacher. I had to convince him to be friends. What if he again ended his friendship?

P.O.V. ends

Avu entered the room and Sid started sweating and unconsciously biting his lips in nervousness. While Avu was pondering over her dilemma of confessing or not and didn't even look at him.

To be continued

Goals for next chapter
Reads- 100+
Likes- 80+
Comments- 30+

Stay tuned for next chapter