Chapter 1

A fresh new day. An early morning. Birds were chirping around. Cool freshing air was blowing all around. Our hero was out for jogging with ear pods in his ears and slow music playing. After half an hour, he reached a park and did some exercise. Girls over there were going mad seeing him. Some only used to come to see him. Exercise was just an excuse. But not that it affected him. He completed his workout and returned back. He brought milk and eggs on the way for breakfast.

He returned back to his appartment and went in kitchen. His mom was chopping vegetables. She didn't notice him. He went and back hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

SM: Aa gya tu wapis?

Sid: Yups

SM: Dhoodh, ande le aaya?

She removed her arms and turned around when she didn't get any reply.

SM: Kuch bolega?

Sid: Wo to mein bhool gya

SM: Bhool gya? Arre ab mein breakfast kaise banaoongi hnn? Maine bola tha mein le aati hu lekin nhi. Hamesha ki tarah aap rest karo mein lata hu. Ab late ho jaega na college ke lie. Ghar par kuch bhi nhi pada hai

She was continously scolding him while a smile was playing on his lips.

SM: Dekh mein yaha tereko daant rahi hu aur tu besharmo ki tarah daant nikal raha hai

Sid: Arre meri ma bass. Shant ho jaoo. Mein abhi jaakar le aata hu

SM: College ke lie late ho jayega tu

Sid: Nhi hota ma. Aap chinta matt karo

SM: Mein le aati hu. Tu nahale

Sid: Maa ab aap dheere dheere jaooge. Tab to pakka late ho jaoonga

SM: Kyu? Tereko mein buddi lagti hu kya?

Sid: Maine to aesa kuch bola hi nhi

SM: Par tera matlab to wahi tha. Bohot pitai karoongi teri mein. Meri age ke baare mein kuch nhi bolna

Sid: Mein leke aata hu

He went in living room and brought milk and eggs.

SM: Itni jaldi kaise aa gya tu?

Sid: Dekho ma maine to pehle hi bola tha aapko zyada time lag jaega

SM: Jhooth kyu bola?

Sid: Chhodo jaane do. Aap breakfast  banao. Mein ready hoke aata hu

SM: Itna tang kyu karta hai tu mereko?

Sid kissed her cheek and ran outside. He got ready in tee and jeans. His clothes were casual but he was still looking hot enough to kill a few girls as usual. He came out. His mother was serving breakfast on dining table. He had his breakfast and took her blessings.

SM: Khush raho. Khoob khoob tarakki karo

He smiled and hugged her. She cupped his face and pulled his down and kissed his forehead.

Sid: Bye ma. Shaam ko aata hu. Apna please dhyaan rakhna. Theek hai?

SM: Hnn beta. Tu bhi apna dhyaan rakhna

She gave him his lunch box, water bottle and bike keys. He took everything and left. He parked his bike and went inside. Girls were going gaga over him. He quitely went inside the office to mark his attendance not paying attention to any of them as it was something unique. Although he was teaching here from almost one last year. But still no one could say he is a lecturer just by seeing him. He marked his attendance and went in staff room to put his lunch box and water bottle where the maths teacher was giving him flirtious look. He smiled at her which was enough to for her to go crazy and took his books and sat on his place to prepare for first lecture.

To be continued

That's our hero and a bit about his family, life and personality. Hope you guys liked it. Do share your reviews.

Heroine's entry will be in next chapter.

Stay tuned for next chapter