Chapter 45

Avu started removing the mehandi where her groom's name was written. No she is not committing suicide. Chill!! But but but while removing his name, she did ended up injuring her hand. It started bleeding. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. She was feeling immense pain. But don't mistake these tears and pain with her injured hand. It was because of the internal wounds. She kept hurting herself with that knife trying overpower this physical pain of hers over the mental one. But she was stopped by Anu. Anu came there and shouted.

Anu: Didi

Avu didn't hear her. Anu ran to her and held her hand.

Anu: Ye sab kya kar rahe ho? Dimaag kharab ho gya hai kya? Dekho kitna blood nikal aaya. Chhodo isse

She snatched the blood covered knife and threw it away.

Avu: (shouted) Kya problem hai tujhe hnn? Nhj chahie mujhe koi care karne ke lie

Anu: Didi hosh mein aaoo. Ye sab kya kar rahe ho?

She said jerking her by holding her shoulders. Avu broke down and hugged Anu. Anu immediately wrapped her hands around her without even wasting a moment. Anu rubbed her back and let her cry. Anu's eyes also got moistened seeing her beloved sister like this. Anu made her sit on bed and gave her water to drink. She brought first aid box and treated her wound.

Anu: Di please ye sab matt karo. Ye lo painkiller. Dard nhi hoga

She said forwarding a medicine.

Avu: Nhi chahie. Dard nhi hai

Anu: Di please. Mujhe aapse koi bhi behas nhi karni

Avu quitely took the medicine without even noticing what the medicine is and her head started feeling heavy in few minutes. Avu slept in sometime. Anu covered her with blanket.

Anu's P.O.V.

Sorry di. That was not a pain killer but a sleeping pill. After what I saw I can't leave you alone in senses now. And I know mumma will call me for some work. Aur waise bhi you need rest. You haven't slept since days. So it's good if you sleep sometime.

P.O.V. ends

Anu picked up the knife and cleaned the blood from floor. She found if there is anything else Avu can harm herself with, Anu removed everything from room. After sometime, she went out to help AM. Vaishreem came to meet Avu but she was sleeping. So they let her rest because they also knew she must have not slept these days. They couldn't see her injured hand because it was covered with blanket.

Vaish: Chal. Kal hi milenge

Reem: Kal wo chali jaegi yrr. Hamari best friend hame kal hame chhod ke chali jaegi. Fir pata nhi kab mil paenge

She said getting emotional. Vaish removed a tear drop that left her own eye.

Vaish: Chal usko rest karne dete hai

Reem nodded. Vaishreem left. Anu came at night and woke up Avu by sprinkling water on her face.

Anu: Di khana khalo. Fir so jana

Avu: Mujhe nhi khana Anu

She said staring at wall.

Anu: Theek hai to mein ye khaana wapis de aati hu. Ab do jaano ka khaana waste thoda hona chahie

Avu: Do jaano ka?

She asked confusingly.

Anu: Hnn mera aur aapka

Avu: Tu to khaale

She said turning towards Anu to face her.

Anu: Ab jab aap nhi khaoge to mein kaise khaoongi

Avu: Anu khaana khaale

Anu shooked her head. Avu sighed and sat on bed. She gestured Anu to sit down. They fed each other dinner.

Meanwhile with Sid

He was not able to sleep. He was turning sides every now and then. He picked up the phone and found a contact. He was about to dial a number but then stopped. He tried dialing it multiple times but stopped. He sighed and kept the phone away and laid down to struggle to get his sleep.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter