Chapter 29

In evening

Sid came home. VA gave him water. He drank it and went to get fresh. He came out from washroom in comfortable clothes. He took the letter and laid down on bed. He slowly opened it as his heart was beating at a fast rate. His hands were shaking a bit. He gathered courage and opened the letter. He closed his eyes before reading it. He silently prayed to God that her answer is what his heart wishes. He finally opened his eyes to read it. He was finally going to get the answer for which he was eagerly waiting since he gave her the letter in which he expressed his feelings. He expressed his love for her. Now finally his wait was going to get over. Though he was very eager to read but still he was scared what if by any chance it's a ko. What if Avu doesn't has same feelings for him? What if the girl he loves the most in this world of course after his mother doesn't reciprocate his feelings? But he would only get this answers after reading this letter of hers. This letter was going to change his life. Either he would get everything or would loose his most precious thing. But he was sure of one thing whatever her answer is he is gonna it with whole heart. So with all these thoughts and praying to God, he finally started reading the letter.

Hii love,

What have you done to this girl? Avneet Kaur, the girl who never used to even look at boys. The girl who used to hate you. Aaj usse tumhare ilawa kuch dikhta hi nhi hai. Hnn jo tumhare saath ho raha hai, I can feel all that. Meri subah hote hi first jo thought mer mind ko cross karti hai wo tumhari hoti hai. Saara din tum hi dimaag mein ghoomte ho. Jab saamne hote ho to mera bhi time ka pata hi nhi chlta kab nikal gya. Aur jab nhi hote to tumhara hi wait karti rehti hu aur time to jaise nikalta hi nhi. Aur jo last thought sone se pehle aati hai dimaag mein wo bhi tumhari hoti hai. Aur raat ko to supne bhi tumhare aate hai.

I hope answer to tumhe mil hi hua hoga. Ye sab aese hi to nahi ho sakta. But I am disappointed with you. Log kehte hai ki jab sachi kisise itna pyaar karte ho to doosre ki aankhein bhi pad sakte ho. To mujhse poochne ki kya zaroorat thi? Mujhe dekh kar samaj nhi aati meri feelings tumhare lie?

But chalo tumne poocha hai to I will answer. Kyuki ye pade bina tumse raha bhi kaha jaega.

So Siddharth Nigam, I have completely fallen for you. I am officially, completely and madly in love with you. And yes I want to be yours and only yours. You don't know what you mean to me. You are the one. You are the one I want to spend my whole life with. You are the love of my life and now I can't imagine my life without you. Though we haven't spent too much but still your personality, behavior, everything about you has made me fall for you.

I love you.

Your and only yours
Avni

A huge smile came on his face along with tears rolling down as he read the letter. He was reading it again and again and pinching himself to assure that it's not any dream. And yes his love has accepted she is too in love with him. He was kissing the letter caressing the last line i.e. the words he wanted from that girl. He tightly held the letter near to his heart. This was actually one of the most happiest days of his life. He had not got a very easy and happy life. He had gone through a lot. He had faced a lot of hardships. He had seen very difficult days. He could not even cry as he had to be strong for his mother. He had only got a few happy moments in his life that could count those on his fingers and this day added to it. Definitely this was one of those days which he never wanted to forget. He was thinking now there won't be any sad days in his life. He will be happy forever because he had the most important persons in his life with him hus mother and Avneet whom he loved the most even more than his own self.

He laid there while holding the letter for a long time and didn't know when his eyelids started feeling heavy and he drifted off to sleep dreaming of him and his Avni and their beautiful future.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter