Chapter 30

Next morning

Both young love birds were really excited today. Both were waiting to face each other. They had now stepped forward in their relationship. From like, it had become love. This journey was from like to love was really sweet and beautiful. They never got physical with each other. It was just beautiful with each other's company. Now let's see where it goes from love. Will they become soulmates? Will they be one forever? Well that's a question of future. And present is more important than future. So why to think about these questions right now? For now they just wanted to enjoy the present moments with each other not thinking of any obstacle that might or might not come in their love life. Of course a love story is never smooth but for now it's just them.

They got ready and did their daily chores and left for college with a different kind of happiness today. They met in library in their special lecture.

Avu: So Mr. Nigam got your answer?

She asked smiling. He smiled back and let out a sigh.

Sid: I love you. I know I got my answer. But mujhe tumhare muhh se sunne hai wo words. Ek baar boldo. I will be the most happiest man in this whole world. Trust me. I really love you Avni. I really do. And I know even you do. Bass tumse sunna hai. Ek baar. Bass ek baar

Avu smiled widely and said those three golden words which he was dying to listen from her mouth.

Avu: I love you Sid. A lot more you can imagine. I can't even explain in words what you ar for me. And trust me when I wrote that letter that was all true. I don't know what you have done to me Sid. But ab kuch aur soojhta hi nhi. Jab dekho sirf tumhari thoughts hi dimaag mein ghoomti rehti hai. Jab dekho tumhare baare mein sochti rehti hu. Uthne ke baad, sone se pehle. Even sone ke baad. I am really in love with you. Madly in love with you

She finished with a sweet smile. He only knew how much his hands were itching to take her in his arms and how much hard it was to control himself because they didn't want to reveal it yet. Because he knew AD didn't like all that. Not exactly about orthodox thinking. So he thought he might be a possessive and protective father just like others.

Sid: You have made me the most happiest man on earth. Thank you so much Avni

He said with a smile and teary eyes. They sat their silently feeling each other's presence. He slowly held her hand under the table and intertwined it with hers. No one could see as their hands were under the table. After sometime, Sid started teaching her so no one doubted them.

Few days passed. They were having a beautiful time. Avu used to get really jealous of girls flirting with Sid. But she couldn't say anything publicly because she was scared of her dad. But still the love was blossoming each day. Their feelings were going deeper every single day. The two young love birds were enjoying each other's company completely unaware of a storm soon gonna come in their life. Yes it's the silence before a huge and disastrous storm my lovely readers. Tie your seat belts and get ready to experience this turning point in life of our Sidneet and see they and their love win. To know more, wait for further chapters!!!!

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter 😈😈😈😈