𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 (alternative ending)

Start from the beginning

"Dat don't mean I can't get clothes from the mall or something." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

Jah kept looking out for the nigga.

They drove Nau'jour's car slow and the lights were off.

Unease sat on Nau'jour's chest while he looking for the nigga. They still couldn't see him anywhere even though they told him he was.

Even though he was worried, all he could think about was Oriana.

All he wanted to do was talk to her.

Even looking at her would be enough for him.

"Aye dere dat nigga go." Jah finally saw the nigga sitting on a porch of a house they already passed.

He went back outside to smoke.

Nau'jour crept the car over to the niggas front porch and when they got close enough, Jah and Nau'jour started shooting.

The sound of gunshots and Nau'jour's window breaking made Nau'jour to dodge.

Someone was on the other side of the street shooting back at them.

"I hit him let's go!" Jah yelled while Nau'jour felt hot.

Regardless, he listened and he pulled off without hesitation and they raced down the street.

Jah began laughing while Nau'jour smirked but he still felt hot and now dizzy. "Some nigga started shooting back. That shit was crazyyy." Jah hyped while all Nau'jour could do was nod.

He knew something was wrong so without saying anything, he raced to the hospital without saying a word to Jah.

Jah just kept bragging. Oblivious of what Nau'jour is doing.

Nau'jour thought of Oriana while he approached the hospital and as blood spilled from the side of his mouth.

He just wanted to tell her he loved her one more time.

Without hesitation, he grabbed his phone and he called Oriana's number. He got it from Six.

The phone rang.

And rang.

And rang.

It was silent for a little bit and he thought she answered but-

It rang.

Finally it went to voicemail and his heart winced a little.

This is what fear felt like.

Regardless of it going to voicemail, he said what he needed to say and that's when Jah began to get quiet and listen to what might be Nau'jour's last words.

"Hey ma. I know that you prolly don't wanna talk ta me and that's fine cause I fucked up what we had. You were my 'twin flame' like yo lame ass like to say. This might be the last time you hear my voice buh what I'm tryna say is that I love you. I made you a lul trust fund to make sure you straight for the rest of your long ass life. Witcho healthy ass. You can find it in your brand new yacht that you loved when you first seen it. Talk to Six. I love you Oriana. Always remember dat."