𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Listen mama, all I got was a promise ring. It's way to early for us to get married." My words came out my mouth while I talk to my mama.

They came down here to be at the grand opening.

She was talking to me while I was getting my makeup done by my makeup team.

I was already dressed and my hair was done.

I'm wearing some jeans that would drop today wit a regular shirt. I jus gotta market the pants. My hair was simply pressed and half of it pinned up wit a claw clip.

My nails were done and of course I had my lash extensions.

"Me and yo daddy got married after 4 months of knowing each other

"Me and yo daddy got married after 4 months of knowing each other."

Now I glance at her.

4 months??

Crazy.

"Okay well me and Nau'Jour not the same as y'all." She rolled her eyes at me but she ain't get to say nothing because someone came in.

"They got cars for us bruh. I'm tryna get like you Ms. Rumina." Six came into view and he was dressed nice.

"I can agree wit this dumbass for once." Then Lee came into my view.

Everyone was riding wit me except for Cig and Tia. They still in the hospital wit babygirl.

"Get ya money up not ya funny up." Akeem walked in all loud and he came around so I could see him and Miracle.

"Where is y'all comin from?" Mama gave all of them her scary look but it was clear where they came from.

Smell like straight weed.