𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗦𝘁. 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘀

"Good morning!" I jump out of my sleep when the door was slammed open and someone came in loud.

Of course it was Six and Lee.

"It's a new day kiddos, get up and eat the breakfast we made for y'all nasty asses." Nau'Jour groaned into my stomach.

He was layin on my stomach under da covers.

Ion know how he can breathe.

"It's too early fo dis." I mumbled while movin Nau'Jour so he would get up.

I had my boobs covered.

"We made y'all pancakes and bacon. With apple juice."

Lee sat down two bed trays on the bed.

I narrowed my eyes at dem.

"What did y'all do?" They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Okay well we naked so get the fuck out." Nau'Jour came from under the covers and mugged dem. "Y'all nasty." Six scrunched his face up.

"As fuck." Nau'Jour took a piece of bacon and ate it.

"Anyways. The party starts at 1 bae and it's 11 so I suggest you get ready. Me and Six booked the parasailin guys so that's at 3."

I nod while eatin some bacon.

Ion know why they doin all dis but I could care less.

"Since when is y'all responsible?"

Nau'Jour had a point.

"Since-" Six was about to say something but Lee slapped his arm and he glanced at Nau'Jour then looked at Lee.

Wtf is goin on?

"Nevermind. Enjoy yo food nasty ass." He stuck his tongue at me before leavin da room.

"What was that bout?" I asked him while he shrugged.

These mfs were up to sum.

I jus shook my head before grabbin the apple juice and gettin up, not carin that I was booty butt naked. I was going to shower anyways.

"You ready ta see yo cousin?" Nau'Jour spoke to me while I lock the door.

"Yeah. Ready as I'll ever be."

I was ready to see her but not my family.

"Yeahh you bullshiin." I dig in my bag to find one of my many outfits. "And you need a retwist bitch." I hear him kiss his teeth before my head flew forward and I hit the wall.

He jus threw a pillow at me.

I got sum for his ass.