𝘁𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"How are you doing Ms. Reid." I had another meeting with Ms. Jones about my lines. "Good and yourself?"

Proper asf.

"Alright. I have a update with your lines. It's been a month since we last met up but it's good news." She took out a manilla folder.

I nod softly while crossing my legs.

"So for your makeup line, my private label will work with you and same for your clothing line."

I lit up.

I was gettin closer and closer to my dream.

"Now we have two starter buildings that are gonna be ready for you anytime soon but we're gonna start slow and sell from the label." She said while takin out two pictures and showed me the buildings.

They were nice and cozy lookin buildings.

"Now let's talk about what you're going to be doing."

For like 2 hours she discussed about how I would need a name for both lines and she asked me what I had in mind for the clothing.

All I needed to do was give her the $15,000 and we could start working as soon as possible.

I only had $10,000 right now. I got the $10,000 from Nau'Jour.

Which I did not ask for.

I was ventin to my mama about it and he was listening to my conversation. The next week, $10,000 got put into my account.

Ion even know how he got money like dat.

Anyways once we got done, we left and I go back home. While I'm home, comin up wit names for my lines, Nau'Jour called me.

"Yes sir?" I look at my phone and he was drivin.

"Get dressed. I'm otw ta yo house." He ain't even look down at tha phone. "Why I gotta get dressed?" I scrunched my face up cause he always come to my house.

Plus it was like 11 am.

"Jus get dressed nigga. We finna go sumwhere."

He hung up before I said anything.

Rude ass mofo.

Regardless, I get dressed.

I kept my things in my li black bag.

I styled my hair into a slick ponytail with a few strands out in the front and back and of course I had new nails and lash extensions.

☟︎her outfit☟︎