𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗠𝘆𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗦𝗖
𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀.

"Where everyone at?" I asked Lee while walking over to the fridge to grab some water. I jus woke up because we went out last night.

When I woke up, the house was silent and Nau'Jour was gone.

I checked everyone room but dey gone. Only person was Lee, who was downstairs eating cereal. "Beats me. I'm jus like you." She shrugged and I sigh deeply.

I grab my phone before texting Nau'Jour but he left me on read.

"Yo brother a bitch." I mumbled before sitting next to her. "I know. Everyone a bitch. I texted allem and they all left me on read." She shrugged and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"At least we got the house to ourself." I said and she gasped.

"Omg you right. We should go skinny dip." I lift my head.

"Let's wait a while. I wanna play pool." I said while drinking some water before closing the bottle.

We both go to the pool room but I grab cold pizza before going. "Is that cold?" She asked and I nodded while fixing my tube top and biting my pizza.

"I don't blame you." She said while getting our sticks ready.

"Where do you think they went?" I asked while eating my cold but good ass pizza.

"Maybe to the beach but I don't know. Today I just wanna stay in the house." She rubbed her eyes before handing me a stick.

"I'm just ready to lay down." It was the truth.

Once I finished it, we start playing and I lowkey don't know how to play but I somehow was decent. "You suck." She laughed because she won. "Shut up. I'm about to go change so we can go swimming."

"We're supposed to skinny dip."

"I know but jus to be safe." I shrug before joggin up the stairs.

I changed a two piece that was black with dark red outline and white skulls. I pulled my hair into a bun and tied a red head scarf.

I grab my sunglasses and put them on before going downstairs to see Lee inna bathing suit.

"Copyin ass." She mugged me while we walk outside.

"How are you and Scratch?" I asked while getting in the water and getitng use to it.

"I broke up wit his ass. I love him but he needs to figure out what he wants in life and I told him I would support him." I nod softly, I'm glad.

"Does anyone know?" I asked and grab a shark floatie and got inside of it. "Only you and me right now. He doesn't know that you know though because he doesn't know he's gay himself."

I nod and listen.

"He's only gonna know what his sexuality is, when he opens his eyes." She said.