𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗲 '𝗟𝗲𝗲' 𝗖𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔

The sound of vomiting cause me to wake up. I open ma eyes and I already know who it was.

I quickly get up before going to the bathroom.

Six was pukin his fuckin guts out.

"Fuck." I groaned while going over to him and rubbed his back, jus like I would always do when he got white boy drink.

Once he finished, he leaned back on the wall and flushed the toilet.

"I put some Advil and water on your nightstand."

He looked at me wit a tired smile.

"Preciate ma." I nod before leavin tha room. I don't mind takin care of him but everytime im around him, it's like I'm a teenager.

I jus ignore my thoughts.

I walk downstairs where Rumi was already up and cleaning with the help of Tia. Cig and Nau'Jour were knocked out on the couch.

I know dey mad.

"Hey Lee." Tia smiled at me and I wave.

"Hey y'all. Did y'all all sleep on the couch?" I asked while scrunchin my face up.

Dat would be uncomfortable.

"Nah, we both fell asleep in the guest room while watching a movie." Rumi said and I laugh while I start to help.

"I fell asleep next to Six." I continue cleanin while they pause.

Huh..

I look at them, "What?" They start laughing and giggling. "I knew y'all like each other bitch." Rumi came over and hit my arm while I laugh.

"It's not even like that," they waved me off.

We continue to clean while talking to each other when we hear Cig wake up.

"Oh fuckkk me," He groaned while holding his head.

"It's water and Advil on the table." Tia said immediately.

Okay purr. Take care of ya man.

He looked at ha wit squinted eyes before lookin at tha table and grabbed the bottle and took a pill, dry.

He got up and walked up the stairs while mumblin, out of sight.

"Bet they won't get white boy wasted no mo." Rumi said and we agreed.

"Mama wasn't at the party, you called ha?" Nau'Jour asked me while I ate waffles. Rumi was upstairs, showering and Tia left.

"Yeah but it went to voicemail."

He furrowed his brows while takin out his phone.