𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

While I was filling out orders with Vanellope on my lap, my door was slammed up and Six came running in with Lee behind him before he slammed the door.

"Six what the hell?" Vanellope jumped off my lap.

He scared her.

"Yo why the hell is there 3 big ass pitbulls runnin round yo apartments?" He huffed while they catch their breath.

Oh them dogs.

They showed up out of no where like a week agates Nau'Jour's birthday.

"That's my neighbors dogs." I wave them off while gettin up.

Even though I was only wearin a robe, Ian care.

Me and and Nau'Jour jus been fuckin this whole week and his birthday wasn't even here no mo. We jus been fuckin but he had to handle business.

"Fuck yo neighbors." Six huffed while walking to my couch and sat down.

"You gettin thicker." Lee pointed out while I grab Vanellope out of her hiding spot. "Thanks to the backshots." I stick my tongue out at her.

"No bitch you pregnant." Six spoke makin me mug him.

I'm far from pregnant.

"I pop plan b and birth control like dey candy."

Lee mouth fell open. "Now what if my nigga want a li nigga." I mug six before sitting back down.

"He ain't gon get nun until we marries me." I shrug and Lee agreed.

"Don't be agreein wit ha."

Lee flicked him off.

They started arguing when I get a call from Tia. I immediately answer, "Wsp Tia." She had FaceTimed me.

"Can me and Cig come over?"

She was the sweetest and alway asked before coming over.

"Of course babymama." She smiled.

I think she loves when I call her that.

"Alright we'll be there soon bye." She hung up and I pet Vanellope while she fell asleep in my arms.

"So when you and Nau'Jour gettin married?" My neck snapped back. "I wanna get married at like 26-27. I'm way too young." Now Six scoffed and joined in.

"It don't matter bout age. If y'all love each other then y'all should get married."

I shook my head.

I'm only 22 and Nau'Jour is 24.

"Plus we've only known each other for almost a year."

They both gave me stale faces.

"Okay and?" I kiss my teeth.