𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Y'all!" I jump when Lee and Six bussed into Nau'Jour's room. I was straddling him when they came in.

"Ew. Did We come in at the wrong time?"

We wasn't doin nun. I mean he in da hospital, I wouldn't fuck in da hospital. I was jus on his lap and he wasn't lettin me get up.

"Nah. I was jus gettin up," I mumbled before gettin off him makin him kiss his teeth.

"Nasty fucks. How y'all fuckin and he crippled." Six mugged us while Lee shut the door and grabbed the remote off the bed.

"We wasn't fuckin. Ian crippled." Now we both stale face Nau'Jour. "so why you in a hospital bed?" Nau'Jour was quiet.

"Okay den. Now look."

Lee turned the news on.

"Darius and Janay brown found dead last night in a house burned to ash. Witnesses reported the smell of smoke throughout their house. Yet only one neighbor saw the house engorged in flames. Police are saying it looks to be a gas leak and the bones of the victims were the only thing recovered-"

Everyone stared at the tv in shock while I jus stared at the tv. "Which one of you did it?" Lee looked in between Six and Nau'Jour.

"I'm crippled. Ian do shii," Nau'Jour mugged her and Six shook his head.

"What a shame. Hm. Anyways, y'all wanna get sum to eat?" I asked and they looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Be honest. Did you kill dem?" Lee asked me and I thought bout it.

If I tell dem, it can go one or two ways.

One, they can be happy that I did it. Two, they can be disgusted and revolted with me.

"She wasn't a good person." I made up my mind and told them. It felt good to get it off my chest because ever since I killed her, it's been weighing my chest down.

"Oriana Rumina Reid." Six gasp.

Lee was smilin like a li kid.

I look at Nau'Jour and he jus shrugged.

Okay.

"Ou bitch you lucky! Nau'Jour ain't let me catch a body yet." Lee came over to me and slapped my arm. "Fuck dat, was she cryin?" Six came over to me.

Not the reaction I expected.

"Ian tellin all that." I say when someone knocked on the door and someone came in.

It was the police.

"Hi there. Are you Oriana Reid?" They looked at me and my heart dropped. Oh shit. Why they askin bout me?

I nod.

"Why y'all askin?" Nau'Jour asked and Six blocked me from them.