𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

Yo who tf...

I'm jus mindin my business and someone start banging on my door like they the police.

I wasn't even dressed properly, all I had on was black shorts, pink tank top with no bra, and pink teddy bear slides.

I look in the peep hole and a finger was covering it.

Only one person.

I open the door and Six smiled at me, "Man this the third time this week. What the hell y'all want?" I turn around and let dem in.

They stay comin to my house.

"Gawh damn." I hear Lee say making me look back at her and her eyes are glued on my ass.

Everyone came in while I smirked at her.

"It's fat ain't it?" I said shaking it a lil bit for her and she slapped it. "Hell yeah shorty. And you got the cellulite that's how you know it's real." I laugh but lowkey gave ha a side eye.

Lemme find out she gay.

They all fought over my PlayStation remotes while Kidd mugged me with low eyes.

I don't know what I did to him but he's always muggin me.

"Boo bitch." I buck at him making him shake his head before looking at the tv.

He stay mugging me for no apparent reason like how you come in my house and mug me.

Like what.

Anyways.

"Don't break shit or I will call the cops on y'all." I said with my hand on my hip and I noticed Six staring hard at my titties.

At least make it slick...

He squinted his eyes making me mug him, "Nigga you staring hard asf." Cig kicked him in the arm and he shook his head.

"Nah. Am I tweakin?" He blinked multiple times.

I scrunched up my face and look around like I was looking for a camera. "Nigga what is wrong wit you?" Lee mumbled and threw a pillow at him.

"This bitch got nipple piercings yo!" Now all dey eyes on my chest.

"Bitch you lyin. Lemme see." Lee turned my body towards her and her eyes went big. "You're wild." She laughed before taking her shoes off.

"She a freaky gyal." Six said in a Jamaican accent and I narrowed my eyes at him. The accent came out naturally.

"Are you Jamaican?" I wondered and he nodded wit a big smile.

"Straight outta Kingston!" I smile and nod.

"Where you from? I mean I can lowkey tell by ya accent but ion wanna assume." Cig jumped into the conversation.