𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗠𝘆𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗦𝗖
𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊.

"I can't skate." Mira said while we entered the skating place. Today we were going skating then to a trampoline park and horse back riding.

Me, Tia, and Lee at least going horseback ridin.

Dem niggas scared.

"Sucks ta be you li bit." Six flicked her ear while we enter. It was dark but neon with led lights lighting the place up.

It was nice.

It wasn't full but wasn't empty either.

"Now if this was cascade , errybody and dey mama wouldn't been here."

Cig had a point.

"We should've went to Atl." Scratch said and everyone agreed.

Atl ain't dat good.

"Jus be quiet and come on." I said while leading the way to where I saw folks getting skates. "Who made ha the boss?" Six mumbled and I jus roll my eyes.

We wait in line for skates until we reach the front and a tall dark skin with waves looked at me and licked his lips.

He's fione.

"Whatchu need?" He asked me.

Pause. Don't he see everyone wit me?

"We need skates nigga." Nau'Jour came up behind me and I could hear the mug on his face.

"I asked ha." Oh m gee.

"The testosterone is pourin out y'all skin. Can we jus get some skates please."

Mira said and I agree.

"Right. Nobody care who you asked." Lee co-signed.

"Mmcht." He kissed his teeth before walkin away. Ummm. "I know dis Nigga..." Six mumbled before an older man came back.

"What can i do for y'all?" He asked wit a sweet smile.

We all get our skates and put them on. I was wearing pink shorts and white tube top with long white socks.

Always dress to impress.

"Let's go friend." Lee grabbed my hand and pulled onto the floor so we start skating with each other, hand in hand.

"Ew get out the way." Six came in between us and pushed our hands apart.

Now why...

"Go on somewhere Six." Lee mugged him while skating to the other side of me grabbed my other hand.

"Y'all mean. Cig! Come hold my hand!" He skated away from us over to Tia and Cig.

I jus laugh while humming to the music they had playin. Aaliyah of course. "Look at him." Lee was looking over at someone.

I squint my eyes and she was lookin at Nau'Jour while he sat down and watched everyone on the floor.