𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

"None of this is your fault." Lee reassured me while we were at my photoshoot set was. Since I was the face of my lines, they had me dressed and ready.

It was also my birthday.

And thanksgiving.

It's been a few weeks since everything happened.

Scratch didn't have a funeral, we wanted to wait until Six woke up.

He still hasn't even have any brain activity.

Anyways, Lee was here trying to make amends for Kidd but I could care less.

FLASHBACK.

"Do you need me ta come up dere?" My mama asked while I cried into my pillow while she was on the phone.

"No." I cough out while crying.

Nau'Jour hurt me and I don't want to see him just yet and he don't wanna see me.

"Well it's either you come down here or me and daddy come up there." I lifted my head and wiped my eyes.

"I'll come stay with y'all for a while." I sniffled while wipin my face and eyes with a tissue while she stared at me through the phone.

"Okay baby. Yo room is always available for you and you know that."

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Ebony told me you called wit snot running down yo face." I mug her while posing for the camera. It was a 90s photo shoot.

For my birthday but also to advertise my lines.

Two birds one stone.

"She always lyin on me."

I thought about my mama and I knew I had to tell Lee I would be leaving to spend the holidays with them.

"Speakin of her, I'm actually leavin today so I can spend holidays with them."

Her eyes got big while I posed.

"Stop moving." I obey my photographer.

"You can't leave, especially now that I needa stay with you since Nau'Jour bein a li piss baby." I laughed.

"You can use my apartment until I come back. Which will be when Six wake up or in February."

She groaned loud asf.

"I mean i guess you can spend time with your family." She rolled her eyes while pickin at something.

"Okay you're done." I smile before getting up.

"Don't worry, I'll call you everyday so I can talk to you and see Six." She nodded while following me to the bathroom so I could change.