𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Put that down!" I watch Six hold my entire couch on his head makin me yell at him. If he drop and break my shit I'm killing him.

Ts brand new.

"I got it bitch!" He stuck his tongue at me while being it inside the new house.

It took longer than expected to finalize everything but after two long months we finally can move in. Right now we're moving furniture in.

Nau'Jour and my daddy were on the way from my apartment wit a uhaul truck. Akeem and my mama were on the way from Nau'Jour house wit another uhaul truck.

Akeem finally got his damn license.

Only took him 3 years.

"Stop yelling." Lee looked at me wit strict eyes.

I shouldn't be stressed out.

She was keeping me in check.

"Well look at the stupid shit Six is doing." I narrowed my eyes at her but she shook her head and came over wit Raven in her arms.

Raven was Tia and Cig babygirl. She finally out the hospital a month ago.

She jus cute and chubby now.

"Here hold the baby and jus look pretty." I grab Raven and play with her since I basically can't do shit.

I kept my eye on Six because he was doing the most wit my shit.

Even though he was doing the most, he got a lot done. I look at Tía and Cig while they help bring stuff inside.

I wasn't even focused on Cig.

He still come around but not as much. Nau'Jour beat his ass and he stopped coming around. I didn't care tho. Tia still came to see me. He just tags along.

"Six be careful!" I yelled at him and kind of scared Raven.

Sorry girl.

"Ion see you doing shit!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

I jus gave him a stupid look and when he finally remembered, he rolled his eyes.

They all help bring stuff inside while I jus entertained Raven and watched out for Nau'Jour and my mama.

My mama stayin up here wit us to help us plan the wedding.

Nau'Jour hood ass said he don't wanna wear a suit but ima make him wear one. I've always wanted a big wedding and I can finally have one.

Only thing I'm worried about is fitting my wedding dress since I manage to let Nau'Jour put a baby in me.

He doesn't know yet but I'm 10 weeks pregnant.