𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇

Nau'Jour helped everyone set up his house for the Halloween party they were throwing. Lee was directing where to put the decorations while Oriana and Tia made the food and Halloween treats.

"What's your costume?" Oriana asked Tia while mixing the pasta.

"Me and Karmelo are going to dress up as Biggie and Lil Kim." She nods while finishin off the pasta. "I'm gonna dress up at Lisa Left eye. Her blue outfit from no scrubs."

Tia gasped.

"Aww that would look so good. Why Ian think of dat?" She chuckled.

___

Mira was on FaceTime with Akeem while he was in the airport. They were flying out to Texas to make it to the party.

The flights were only one hour long so they didn't mind.

"When will y'all get here?" She asked while doing her makeup. She was going to be tinker bell. "Prolly around 1. When da shii start?" He asked and Ebony gave him a mug.

"It start at 9 but I'm about to get ready so I can take pictures and videos with my friends."

"I can meet you when you wit ya friends."

___

Nau'Jour walked into the kitchen before walkin up behind Oriana and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She noticed that he was a touchy person.

Even though he didn't like to admit it.

"What is yo costume gonna be?" She asked him while he laid his head in the creak of her neck.

"Mm mm." He hummed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you needa figure it out." She laughed at him while tasting the food. "Ima be Nau'Jour." He got up and walked in front her.

"Be fuckin forreal," she mugged him while he smiled at her.

___

Six looked at Scratch while him and Lee talked in secret. His eyes drifted over to Lee and he licked his lips.

He wanted her but he would never say anything.

In respect to Scratch.

He looked away from them before grabbing a blunt from behind his ear and lit it up.

"How would I know?" Scratch asked, ashamed. Lee asked him if he liked guys and he just shrugged then asked her.

"It's jus like fallin for a girl. The only thing different is the gender."

She said quietly , so no one could hear her.

"Dat would make me seem like a pussy."