𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

She was still fine.

"Gimme a kiss first." I smirk at her and she rolled her eyes in a playful way.

"Ewww. Bye." Cig mumbled and grabbed Tia before leavin my room. I shrug and look at Kaylee as she got on her knees and kissed me.

"Alright I'll finish now."

She watched tv while I finish packin by tha time I was finished I was hungry asf. "You wanna go onna shoppin spree?"

Kaylee looked at me and nodded.

I took her spree shoppin almost every week.

I luh to spoil ha.

"You like this?" I asked Kaylee while holdin up a jacket that matched my current one.

"It's a plain black jacket."

Okayyy?

"So do you like it?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yea." She smiled and I nodded wit a smirk.

"Bet. Finna buy it fo you." I pull ha closer ta me by throwin my arm around her neck and walk to the check out.

"You think you would ever get married?" She asked me outta blue makin me scrunch my face up while takin out my card.

"Where dat come from?" I glance at ha.

Ion know the answer to dat. I'm 24. Definitely not ready ta get married.

"Ion know. I would be a good wife," she shrugged while lookin at her nails. "You wanna get married?" I asked ha while playin for the jacket.

"I mean eventually but I'm about to be 20. Definitely not ready to be married."

I grab the bag while leadin ha out the store.

"Ima be yo only husband so we can wait." She laughed at me.

"You old tho. Finna be 30 in 6 years and in 6 years ima be 26." Now I mug ha. "Ian dat old bum. Shut the hell up." She smiled while I mug her and made our way to the food court.

"Whatchu want to eat?" I grab all her bags and look around.

I would eat wherever she eatin.

"Wings of course." She started walking towards the wing place and I followed behind her.

The way ha ass was movin had me inna trace.

She ordered what we always get befo standing on the side waiting fo the food. "Whatchu think we finna do in Barbados?"

I shrug.

"I definitely wanna do everything. And I'm turnin 20 tomorrow? Oh yeah I'm outside." I mug the back of her head.

Now if I kick ha ima be wrong.

"Don't get yo ass beat."

She mugged me.

Ion care. I will slap ha if I have to.

"Wsp crew!" I yelled and approached Kidd and Rumi while carrying Kaylee on my back. It's like 5 a.m and Rumi made us meet her at the airport.

"Stop bein so loud."

Kaylee smacked me in my head.

"Exactly. Happy birthday Lee." Rumi put a small box in her hand and she opened it.

"Aww! Thank you." She said befo closin the box.

"Lemme see." I said and she kissed her teeth.

"Mind yours."

Bet.

I let her go buh she had a grip on my neck. "Six!" She yelled and dragged both us to the ground.

"Oh shit." I groan.

It ain't hurt that much.

"I'm good y'all. I broke my fall."

I could hear Kaylee curse me out under her breath.

Big mad ahh.

"I will pop the both of y'all. Get up." Rumi spoke quiet but harshly.

"You sound like a mama." Kidd told her while laughin.

I jus get up and dust myself off while helpin Kaylee up. "Y'all got y'all tickets?" We showed her the tickets.

She payed for all of our tickets.

First class too.

Big money Rumi.

"Alright they start boardin at 7:23 so we have two hours to kill." I groaned loud asf.

"Fuck wrong wit you?" Kidd mugged me while we go find a seat.

"We gotta wait two hours fo a plane." I deadpan.

"Is your attention span that short?" Rumi mugged me. Yes. Yes tf it is. "Yes. Wtf I'm supposed to do? Play footies with Kidd?" He mugged me.

"Watch football on yo phone or sum." Kaylee sat next to Rumi and I sat next to Kidd.

That's exactly what I did too.

Kinda.

"What if you shoved it up yo ass. I'm sure el chopo wife did it fo him." Everyone looked at me stupid while I talked to Kaylee.

I'm mad Ian get to bring my weed.

"Six please shut the fuck up." Kidd mumbled.

We see people start to get up.

"They're boarding now."

Finally.

I grabbed my carry on and then Kaylee's hand and got into the line for first class.

꧁꧂
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗲𝗲ఌ