Special shout-out to @_Jeje_6 ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Chapter 7: Nightmare

7 장 : 악

When he left, I decided to take a shower to take my mind off things. It helped me a bit to relax my sore muscles, but the part about easing my mind didn't help at all.

My brain was so messy. I'm thinking about all the possibilities. What if they attack us now? What about the Golden Journal? How are we going to fix this? And the biggest question that kept running through my mind was, what if they took the Golden Journal? How are we going to retrieve it?

I got out of the shower, dried up, and changed into the pajamas that Jin had brought for me. They were so cute. I let my hair air dry and left the bathroom to find Nam Joon sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He really had me there for a second.

"Sorry if I startled you, but we need to talk." He said, with a serious face. I nodded as I went to sit beside him. "I hope everything is fine." I said I was a little worried.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning before sunrise. As you know, they might be coming for us. We need to be ready at all times for any attack. " He said as I nodded for him to keep talking.

"About the GJ, I'm pretty sure they have it now. As you know, we knew about it, so it's only normal if they know about it too. "

"Yes, that makes sense." I confirmed, "but do they know more about it or not?" I asked. I really want to know more about it and how it functions. "About that, all we know is that it only guarantees the wish of the person it chooses, so you're the only one who can write on it and the only one who guarantees your wish." He said.

"I didn't know about the chosen thing, but this is good news. We can be assured that they won't use it for bad deeds. " I said, relieved, "I'm more concerned about how we are going to retrieve it." I was worried.

"That's our thing to worry about, me and the boys. That's why we're here. So don't worry too much and go have some rest. You need it. I'll wake you up tomorrow. Goodnight. " He said with a beautiful smile. "Nighty," I smiled back.

I felt so tired after I was left alone. I really had a long day, and I'm ready to get a good night's sleep. I went to my bed and drifted into the darkness until... I woke up breathing heavily and I was sweating so much. I had a terrific nightmare. I was with the boys from my book, and the villains from my book were seeking revenge on me. How ridiculous, right?

While I was dwelling on my night, how ridicilous it was, I heard the door creak open. "It's time to wake up, sunshine, oh you're already awake." I looked at the person who entered the room, and I felt like time had stopped. "N.. no no... Th.. this isn't real. Wake up, wake up Bom. " I stammered.

"What's wrong, Bom? Is everything okay? " Namjoon asked, with worry lacing his voice. "I thought what happened yesterday was just a bad dream. I thought I would wake up today and I would find myself in my apartment. I guess this isn't the case after all. " I was disappointed.

He looked at me with sympathy. "Let's go."

"The boys are waiting for us to have breakfast, and then we'll hit the road." He said. I told him I'd take a quick shower and then I'd meet him in the dining room, so he left "don't wait for me, for breakfast." I told him

We'll be waiting for you; we can't eat while someone isn't at the table." He said that and left fast before I could even respond.

I took a quick shower, then brushed my hair and let it air dry. I wore a black tank top and light blue ripped jeans matched with white Converse. "Jin has a great sense of fashion," I murmured to myself.

"Morning, sorry if I kept you guys waiting." I headed to the diningroom,m where all the boys sat at the table waiting for me. I said, as they all turned their heads, "I wouldn't mind waiting all day for a beautiful lady like you." Taehyung said with a wink, which made me flustered. He surely knows how to make a lady blush with his sweetness. "That's so nice of you." I said, trying to sound cool.

"We've been waiting for 30 minutes. How is that okay, V? " Jungkook said, seriously. This man always has a problem with me. "I already said sorry, so chill bro." I said, rolling my eyes while taking a seat between Taehyung and Jimin, since it's the only vacant seat.

Jungkook let out a huff while ruffling his hair, and I found myself staring. He really looks gourgous even when he's frustrated. I know he's a jerk, but he's so handsome. Hey Bom, stop checking him out. Get your head right. He's not even your type.

"Let's get started, guys. We don't have the whole day. " Namjoon clapped his hands, getting me out of my embarrassment. We all dug into our plates. The pancakes were to die for. so delicious. While I was savouring my food, we heard someone banging on the front door.

You've got to be kidding me. How did they find us so soon? I'm starting to have a panic attack. Not now, Bom, not now. Stay strong.

☆☆☆☆

Hey, Army. I hope you liked this chapter as well. Please have a great day, and have sweet dreams if it's night time there. See you soon.

☆☆☆☆