Chapter two : The Shock

제 2 장 : 충격

Well here's a small summary of my novel, my main characters were seven hot guys highly educated and well trained with self-defense and martial arts who work under the Korean national intelligence service each of them have a skill which made them an unstoppable force, The Bangtan Boys aka The Bulletproof Boys or BB team.

Kim Taehyung or V: A 22-year-old, his special skill is making plans and getting them into action also he's a good talker so that gives him extra points.

Jeon Jungkook or The golden agent: A 20-year-old, a young genius who is great at everything especially hacking.

Park Jimin: A 22-year-old, skilled at working with bombs and he saved his teams life way too many times.

Min Yoongi: A 25-year-old sniper and he's known for never missing his target, extremely calm and tired all the time.

Kim Namjoon: A 23-year-old sniper as well, he shoots from far distance and a God of destruction as well as a genius.

Kim Seokjin known as Jin : A 25-year-old, the mother of the team, as he loves taking care of his friends, the doctor of the squad and a great fighter, also his special skill is making a great plan of escaping at the last minute.

Jung Hoseok aka J-hope: Despite his happy aura and the hope bubble surrounding him, he's someone else when working especially when it comes to weapons it's his deadly skill.

And their top mission was to stop the mad scientist and an ex agent who was seeking revenge against them.

The mad scientist aka Kim Chul: A mad scientist that says it all.

Ex agent aka Lee Hwan: An ex agent who escaped jail after the organization found out about his actions that were against their rules.

And right now there stood before me six hot guys and the seventh is right beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder securely " We should get outta here, Princess" He said quietly as he stood up pulling me upwards with him making his way towards his friends " Well what kind of prank are you trying to pull?" I asked quietly trying to break free from his grasp but he made it impossible for me to escape " We can prove that to you, for now can we go to your house?" A deep voiced guy spoke to me and I tilted my head up to look at him he looked manly and his aura screamed charisma he was so charming that I wasn't thinking anymore " Y-yes" The word fell out of my mouth light as feather and that's when I realized what I said " Great thank you" He spoke softly reaching his hand over patting my head.

I regretted that as soon as the words came out of my mouth but I couldn't help it sighing heavily sitting in the large car with all of them as I stared out of the window, by now they all introduced themselves and what shocked me was the fact that all of them had the same names and ages as my characters but I shook the thought away fidgeting with my fingers.

Finally we reached my place, I eyed them " Stay here" I mumbled unlocking the door walking to my study, getting the journal as they requested. It was laid on my desk safe from everyone else I smiled a little taking it as I walked out again holding it behind my back " Were you stalking me? Because no one knows anything about my novel" I said quietly staring at them, I know bringing them to my place was a stupid mistake but I couldn't take back my words and they showed me their badges they also work for the NIS so much similarity to my novel and it made me wonder " Open it" Namjoon ordered.

Shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly as I opened the journal flipping through the pages feeling a ping in my chest " H-how..w-what?" I asked my eyes widening in pure shock as the journal fell to the ground " What did you do?" I asked, I made sure the study room was sealed and the house was already locked so how did this happen.

" When your wish turns into reality the journal goes blank ready to grant another wish" Jungkook muttered running a hand through his hair " And that's our shot so you believe us."

Jin handed me a pen " Write a anything and wish for it to become real" He said quietly, I obliged taking the pen my hands trembling not really knowing what to wish for so I wrote the word 'Butterfly ' staring at it " I wish it becomes real" I muttered and the word turned into golden, so bright, as it shone the word turned into dust, and that golden dust soon enough turned into a butterfly my eyes wide with only pure shock as I lost my grip on the journal " This is a dream right?" I asked quietly my voice trembling it was too much for my brain to process at the same time as darkness started consuming me I fell right into someone's warm embrace.

☆☆☆☆

Hey ARMY how you doing? I hope you're doing great.
Please take care of your health.
See you soon in the next chapter.

☆☆☆☆