36: laundry

danger bitches🤪🔪

redwigglywoos: i'm planning on doing a load of laundry, does anyone need to use it?

toaster: i do, wanda.

birdman3: i forgot you wear clothes.

youknowhoiam: what's he going to do? walk around naked.

birdman3: well i'm sure the little witch wouldn't mind that.

redwigglywoos: 🙄

toaster: i do not completely understand. but if i had to guess, i would imagine that someone just made an inappropriate joke at my offense.

knives: huh.

youknowhoiam: this is super entertaining.

fridgemagnet: can we go back to the fact that wilson didn't know that vision wears clothes?

ginormousragemonster: well i mean he does have the suit...

yeahisurehopeitdoes: i don't think that that is what he's talking ab

redwigglywoos: omg, you guys suck. vision can you please bring your clothes down to the laundry room? thanks.

toaster: of course.

roadworkahead: but does he have it?

ilikecats: SHURI

tictac: wait but that's kind of a good point.

pepperandsalt: something that none of us need to know.

toaster: i do agree on that ms. potts. something about someone's body, or in my case vessel, should be private information.

blintcarton: why does he talk like an old english man?

youknowhoiam: that's because it's supposed to be of an old english man

strange_itsstrange: like a beatle?

yeahisurehopeitdoes: don't disrespect ringo like that man.

starspangledman: i actually know these things.

birdman3: 👏🏾

knives: ringo was always my favorite too.

youknowhoiam: eh, im more of a john guy

birdman3: george harrison all the way. i mean that first solo album. damn.

strange_itsstrange: personally, i like paul.

pepperandsalt: me too.

redwigglywoos: eh well too late for the laundry it's already put in. you guys r going to have to wait.

blintcarton: aw shucks. oh, and ringo all the way.

youknowhoiam: oh lol i forgot to tell you, the washer is broken you can't use it. it's been leaking and flooding.

redwigglywoos: prepare for nightmares tonight stark
———————-
hi, so some stuff has happened in my life that's been hard for me personally. i also start school soon and i've been on the road so it's been a lot. but i think i've decided to end the book around 50 chapters. i might write something else after that, but yeah. also im thinking of posting this to a03 as well... what do you think?

grace <3