34: they're different?!?!?

danger bitches🤪🔪

birdman3: guyssssss

knives: no

birdman3: ignore it, ignore it, ignore it.

starspangledman: 🤨

birdman3: ok. here's how this is going to go. i'm going to just ask my question and then we can go off track.

roadworkahead: the frick?

birdman3: can someone tell me what the difference between hair gel and hair spray are?

warmachinerox: it's kind of self explanatory

birdman3: no it's not. plus how do you even know? you're the baldest out of everyone.

fastandfurious: watch it

birdman3: ohhh. i forgot you were here. sorry about that.

knives: does anyone else find this super entertaining

fridgemagnet: i do. and that's a big moment because i find nothing entertaining.

redwigglywoos: sam you're doing great

birdman3: thanks for the encouragement.

redwigglywoos: you're very welcome

birdman3: someone pLeAsE tell me

starspangledman: i'm confused. what does tHiS mean?

birdman3: omg. natasha what's wrong with him

knives: wilson-

birdman3: shutting up.

starspangledman: ok but now i need answers. wHaT dOeS tHiS mEaN?

yeahisurehopeitdoes: i feel like the children should take this one over.

warmachinerox: that sounds like a good idea now which will most likely blow in all of our faces.

spacelesbean: you faces. i'm too far away.

pepperandsalt: show off

birdman3: i don't even know why i ask you guys anymore. you aren't helpful.

fridgemagnet: we know.

starspangledman: hey peter. i need help.

knives: i'm going to be completely honest i thought u were joking when you said you didn't know what that meant.

starspangledman: i wish i was

yeahisurehopeitdoes: ok so it basically means that your making fun of someone

starspangledman: how does that make sense?

yeahisurehopeitdoes: ...it doesn't?...

roadworkahead: or it adds emphasis on a word. pretend like you're saying that word in a different way, kind of making fun of yourself.

starspangledman: 👍🏼

yeahisurehopeitdoes: i'm going to guess that you're super confused.

starspangledman: oh yeah.

birdman3: someone please answer me i'm going crazy.

roadworkahead: hair gel is a gel which is better for the front part of hair, it's easier to brush out and is helpful with little smaller hairs that don't want to cooperate. hair spray is better for keeping it down for longer periods of time and when you don't have the problem of small baby hairs.

birdman3: wow.

roadworkahead: *drop the mic*