Chapter 30

Max
The fox pack, have now arrived, I showed them around their settlement we had started building the pack house, nursery and we had the bases down for the first 10 houses. As it's no where near complete, the orphaned children are being housed with other families, families are taking the guest rooms in our pack house, the mateless foxes are going to be staying in the cabins that have been fixed up, they weren't in to bad a state, that left us with the couples and we have managed to get them housed around the pack.
With everyone working together we should have the pack house finished next week, that will house Matts family, he has a wife and 4 kids, it will also house his second in command I think he said his name was Carlos with his family. The first 10 houses will go to families in our guest rooms and then we will work on the next 10, it's gonna take 2 to 3 months to get everything built....I think....maybe......everyone seemed to be pulling there weight and with the extra hands helping now the fox pack sorry it's called a skulk but it just sounds strange when we are a pack and they are going to be part of it so I think I will stick with pack.

Kingsley has been really really busy, Dana is still in our prison her father didn't want her back, saying she is crazy and he can't deal with it any more, Dr Hunts went down and done an evaluation on her and sorted out medication for her but she has been refusing to take it, so she is now being put in an induced coma until the council come back again and take her away so she can get the treated she needed.
As I said Kingsley has been super busy with Leighton, Tommy, Hayden and Clara trying to come up with a plan on how to defeat my old pack. Apparently there is a small pack about an hour away from the Blue Moon Pack that is willing to help us for an alliance with us and once Hayden takes over and protection and training from our warriors. They are called The Free hearts pack it's kinda sweet. They have tried to keep me out of it knowing that I could have a panic attack but to be honest the 4 pups and the new arrivals have kept me busy enough.

I was walking round the finished fox pack house with Matt, his wife Lucy and the 2 younger kids Poppy and Lilly, the boys are working on one of the houses, I have met the older son James but I haven't met Jay yet.  After I had finished my meeting with Matt and Lucy, I opened the front door and collide with another body both of us landing on the floor, "oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" I said getting up as two bright green eyes looked up at me and said "no worries, I didn't see you either" I was pulling him up from the floor
"Jay not again" was bellowed from behind me making both of us turn around, "it's fine, I wasn't looking either, accidents happen" Matt marched towards Jay "Jay you need to look where your going, your head is always in the clouds" "sorry father" he said looking at the floor, I was so confused this Matt was completely different to the Matt I knew, I looked at Matt then Jay, I grabbed Jay's hand "so I'm going to show him round our pack,get him to meet some of the other people his age" I turned round not giving Matt time to answer, we walked in silence for a little while.
"What was that about?" He just shrugged his shoulders "that's just him, nice to everyone but me" "does he hurt you?" He shrugged again "not physical" I nodded.
Jay was small probably 5'3 at a push, bright big green eyes and blonde nearly white hair that fell in his eyes, he looked beautiful but also looked like you could hug him and he would break.
"Do you think you will like living here?" "I dunno, I hope so, I have only ever lived with Fox shifters so seeing other shifters it's going to be fun, I'm hoping to find my mate and then I can move in with him,oh" he turned to look at me wide eyed "its fine, you do know I'm the Luna and my mate is Alpha Kingsley" he shook his head No "mum and dad haven't really said anything about you guys, just that we will be living on your land under an Alpha for protection" I nodded "Yes that's correct" "so if you don't mind me asking, what does your fox look like?" "Oh ummm, I'm not like the others, I'm white" "oh wow that must be special" he snorted "not really, I can't hunt if I'm white, I stand out, I'm an inconvenience for the pack apparently" I shook my head "ummm, that doesn't sound right, I'm like 95% white and it's counted as special to be white, completely white wolves are very very rare and are protected when found, so really they should be protecting you, well if your mate is a wolf or bear you will be protected and looked after, you have no problem there" he looked up at me and smiled "ok"
"Ok, let's get something to eat, come on" I went to open the door to our floor "I'm sorry in advance for the noise" he looked confused, I pushed the door open and 4 pups came running down the hall yapping and trying to bite my ankles. This caused Jay to laugh "it's fine I love all animals, can I pick one up?" He bent down "yeah go for Princeton the bigger one" he picked up Princeton who licked him making him giggle.
I had made lunch for me and Jay, I had also made lunch for Kingsley, Leighton, Tommy and Hayden and put it on the side.
We had just finished eating when In walked the giants, Jay's eyes went wide as Hayden said "Mate" making Jay hide behind me and whimper. Hayden marched forward "Stop Hayden, your scaring him" he halted with a sad face, I turned to Jay and saw, Kingsley, Leighton and Tommy grab the food and slip back out the room.
"Ok, Jay, this is my best friend Hayden, he is Alpha to be of the Blue Moon Pack, it's about 6 hours from here, there is nothing to be scared of" he nodded but didn't move
"Hayden this is Jay he is a fox shifter and Matt's second son"
"Hi Jay, do you want to sit with me whilst I eat my lunch" he said as calmly as possible, he slowly came from behind me and headed to the kitchen Island and sat down, I nodded to Hayden and then left the room.
Wow.

——-
Yay, again wasn't actually thinking Jay and Hayden were going to be mates but I started writing and it just fitted together, I think there is around 10 chapters left.