Chapter 17

Max
Sexual act in this chapter

I had decided to go and do some clothes shopping, so I dragged Margo and the twins along for the ride, we had stopped in a few maternity sections so Margo and myself could pick out some clothes, I didn't really need much as I could live in Kingsley's tops but I needed some trousers. The twins were looking at me confused, so I pulled them over
"Why are you looking at me strangely?"
Lake tilted his head "why are you buying stuff in here?"
"Well you know I have one child so take a guess" I said rolling my eyes, Lake and Luke's eyes went wide "your pregnant" Luke whisper shouted "Yes, now shhhh"
Myself and Margo paid for our items, the lady on the till gave me a weird look but I just smiled at her, I wasn't far enough along for anyone to notice yet but soon I wouldn't be able to go out in public well anywhere that humans were. "I'm hungry" whispered Margo "actually me too, shall we head to the food court" Luke said pulling us in that direction.
The shopping centre wasn't in the pack lands, it was basically a free for all. We were sitting eating but I could feel someone watching, I looked around and couldn't see anyone but I couldn't shake that feeling.
"You ok?" Lake said patting my shoulder "oh yeah, just freaking out about telling the pack about the addition" I said getting up and throwing my trash away. "When are you guys doing it anyways?" Margo said "dunno, I think there's a meeting tonight so maybe then, haven't you got to tell people too?" I said to Margo who looked terrified "What!, Leighton didn't say anything about that, I can't do that, that's to many people....no...to many people" I grabbed hold of her "ok boys we need to leave now before she has a full blown panic attack" we rushed out the mall and got into the car, she finally calmed down after 15 minutes of being snuggled into my chest. We pulled up to the pack house and climbed out the car and she ran straight to Leighton, I had mindlinked him earlier and explained what had happened. He picked her up and carried her into the pack house, I picked up her bags and followed with the boys.
I walked into the pack kitchen to find some she wolf touching Kingsley only it wasn't Kingsley it was Duke and she hadn't noticed "hey baby why don't we go and have some fun" she purred badly at him Duke looked up at me "you know this is really boring and you are so close to having your head ripped off by Duke or myself, it's your choice but I would personally run" I started to move towards her, her eyes wide and flicking between my angry looking face and Dukes deathly stare, she ran "good choice dear" I shouted as I went up to hug Duke.
"Duke are you ok?" I said looking into his eyes "shouldn't I be asking you that darling, you should be angry that someone was touching something that's yours" " oh I am annoyed but not at you just at her" I mumbled into his shirt, he was rubbing my shoulders, I started to moan "if you keep doing that I may take you right here in the packs kitchen" I look up at him and smirk "mmmmm, not this kitchen but I wouldn't mind our kitchen" with that I ran out the room laughing with Duke following on my tail, I ran towards the Alpha quarters and pressed in the code and fell through the door just as some shopping bags where thrown over my head and the door slammed behind me "now, I do believe we are in our kitchen" Duke said stalking towards me I backed up until I hit the table and moaned making Duke growl, I let Duchess take over.

I was caged by Dukes arms as he kissed my neck and collarbone I was running my hands through his hair pulling at it lightly, I knew it turned him on. "Take your shirt off now" Duke growled out, I did as I was told and took off Kingsley's as well "Jump" he grabbed my legs and pushed me so I was now laying on the table with Kingsley in between my legs, he was kissing down my chest, nipping at my nipples making me moan out as he knew they were sensitive "stop teasing Duke" he growled and undone my jeans and pulled them off along with his. He went back up kissing my stomach murmuring "hello pup, I can't wait to meet you" then went back to kissing my chest, whilst his hand went into my waistband and slipped them down, his head following my underwear and then taking my dick in his mouth making me moan out loud, his onslaught on my dick with his mouth continued at a fast pace and I knew I was going to hit the cliff soon, I pulled his hair making him pull off with a pop. Panting I said "boxers off" he smirked and did as told then pushed my legs into my chest and slammed straight into me with no prep making me scream out loud "FUCK!" I was a panting mess for a couple of minutes, I finally let him move, I should have guessed by the No prep, it was a fast pace and he hit my prostate every single time, I was screaming and moaning his name, I had no idea where to put my arms I just couldn't grab onto anything long enough, I was seeing stars, Duke was whispering "I fucking love you like this, coming undone under me, screaming my name so everyone knows you belong to us and no one else" he wrapped his hand round my very very hard and leaking dick as he hit my prostate yet again, I screamed "Fuck Daddy!" This made Duke growl "say it again" I had to blink a few times to focus, he had stopped moving and was just staring at me "Daddy?" He growled and slammed into me making my head full back against the table, I had never felt this pace before, I felt like I was being split in two. "My baby boy, Daddy loves you, you are daddy's" I was nodding "Words baby" "ahhhhh, yesssssss, oh god I'm so close daddy" he stopped his attack on my dick making me whine, "hush baby we are gonna come together, ok?" "Yeah" he kissed my lips then went back to the onslaught on my dick and slamming my prostate, I had tears running down my face, I was trying to intake air In between my moans "Ok baby Cum!" And I did all over our chests screaming "Daddy!" I then went into sub space I think, I know I blacked out. I woke up in bed in pj's snuggled into Kingsley's, never realised Duke had a daddy kink. But I like it.