Chapter 26

Kingsley
My brother is still self centred and a narcissist like I remember him to be, I feel sorry for his mate, that guy looked petrified, im glad Max got him out of here.
"You need to get your bitch under control, he shouldn't be talking to an Alpha like that, I can get him in line" he said smirking, Duke just smacked him in the face causing him to fall out his chair my father and brother stood up against me and then gasped when they noticed I towered over them "Fuck Kings you got big" my dad said taking a step back "it's Alpha Kingsley to you" "yes you are correct, apologise Alpha Kingsley, Preston sit down" he looked at my brother "NOW" he grumbled but did as he was told and I sat on the corner of the table with my arms crossed.
My dad shook his head "ok. I'm going to be completely honestly with you, it's bad, really bad, Preston has made everyone scared of him, the pack hides away from him, it's like walking on egg shells" "Shut up Dad" "No, for once in your life admit you are wrong and need help, you are destroying everything I worked so hard for" Preston just grumbled

"I didn't know that you 2 were mates until later on, I thought that twins would have the same mates but Preston said that you weren't so I believed him, we tried looking for you but you were hard to track down, now I know why, this is the furthest you can be from our pack" I just nodded, we sat in silence for a few minutes, i uncrossed my arms and stood up "you know why your pack is collapsing right, it's because he is self centred and from what I saw abusing his Luna so I'm guessing he isn't doing his job and keeping the pack together, not even taking into account that you shouldn't have marked him as the Luna of your pack, there is reason why twins usually have the same mate...balance, us 3 would have balanced each other out but....well that didn't happen....the rogues can tell your pack isn't a family, you are broken, I can send all the warriors in the world but it won't fix the problem and the problem is who is leading the pack" Preston jumped out his seat "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT, I AM A GREAT LEADER" my father just snorted making us both turn to him, just then the door burst open and in walked a very pissed off pregnant Luna, my Luna, he quickly mindlinked "sorry no time to explain, just back us up" I nodded as in walked a load of my pack surrounding Luna Mark, who started to speak in between hiccups "I....Luna Mark Patrick of the Full Moon Pack Reject you Alpha Preston Woodstone of the Full Moon Pack" he then collapsed to the floor as Preston jumped up screaming "you little bitch" as he clutched his chest my father holding him back "Kingsley take him to the cells" my mate said, I'm so confused but did as I was told, hope it would all be explained to me, my father, Tommy and Leighton dragged away a screaming Preston.
————————-
After we had dealt with Preston we walked back to the meeting room, to find just Max and Mark, who had finally stopped crying. I turned to my father "do you know what is going on?"  He sighed "sort of" he sat down in one of the chairs "it took awhile but I found out Preston was putting Mark in the cells, I called him out on it and he used his Alpha command on me and as I am retired I couldn't go against him" I turned to Max and looked at him helpless
"Sweetie, you need to talk to us" Mark looked at Max "your not an Omega like me, how are you pregnant?" That's what he starts with........, Max just looks at me and shrugs "yes I'm not I'm a Beta and yes I'm pregnant" "Oh" we sat in silence for what seemed hours
"You see it's funny, it was always taught that Omegas are the peace makers of the pack, they keep a family together, my mother loved me, never complained that they didn't get an Alpha, well they did in the end but that's going off topic, my father destroyed that image I had when he sold me to Preston for Money" "WHAT" my father shouted "I don't know the details but my father owed Preston money or wanted money and Preston wanted to get one up on his brother, I had no say in it,I remember my mother screaming at my father and he just laughed and said "what do you expect, why do I want an Omega in the family it's better to get rid of him now, I haven't seen my family since then" he played with his fingers then looked at Max and smiled "I always wanted to have a family, I was so looking forward to finding my mate but that was taken from me, I was so scared of Preston but he promised that he wouldn't mark me, he just needed it to look like he had found his mate, but he forced marked me, so I wouldn't and couldn't have my fated mate" he broke down crying Max rubbed his back my father was mumbling to himself
"He wasn't to bad to start with, yes I guess rape is bad but then he started to beat me with his fists then it was the whip, then he put me in the cell with the silver coated chains and cuffs....I....just....wanted....to....die" crying out his words. "You are safe now Sweetie, you can stay with us, you don't have to leave ever if you don't want to" my mate calmly whispered to him, he just nodded. After sometime Max took Mark to a guest room to sleep.
I turned to my father, us being the only 2 in the room left. "I'm proud of you son" he said to me, I just rolled my eyes "whatever, I have my family here, I don't need you or that thing I use to call a brother" I know my father he only wants power. "Father, I'm not interested, I'm not even sure what to do with either of you" I said rubbing my forehead. "Well its obvious, you will come back home and run the pack, you can bring....that....your Luna" this made Duke Growl "WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO CALL MY MATE?" I was right in front of him, his eyes wide, Leighton walked in and quickly removed my father, Max bounced in quickly after "what a day, come here babe, have some tummy time" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the lounge and laid down so I could rest my head on his tummy. Duke was purring in my head.
————-
The next day I phoned the council to explain what had happened with my father, brother and his mate, they advised me to put my father in the cells as well and they would be arriving to take them away. I put the phone down as my beautiful mate walked in "I can feel the stress rolling off you in waves, did the call not go well?"
I opened my arms to him as he fitted in perfectly, I sat there sniffing his scent to calm me down.
"They advised me to put my father in the cells as well, they will be over in the next couple of days, my father will most likely get prison time as he knew what was going on, and as a retired Alpha he can over ride the command by going to the council, my brother will probably get death or life in prison, which means the pack will fall to me" I looked up at him,  his brow creased. "So what do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not going back this is my home, but I can't leave the pack members without an Alpha" we sat in silence for a good 15 minutes.
"I think I have an idea...maybe....so we invite the pack to live here, we did just buy all that land for the fox pack. Your pack owns the land correct" I nodded "well you could sell some of it to the surrounding packs and just keep part of it and it could be a holiday home for pack members. If your pack members don't want to join ask the other Alphas if they will take them in" "that sounds like a good idea...you are an amazing mate and Luna, I will phone the council back and confirm if this is ok, the money we make from the land could pay off the loan against the land here".