Chapter 28

Kingsley
Hayden was pacing back and forth in front of the surgery doors "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have left, if I had stayed Dana would have gone for me" I didn't say anything because it was kinda true.
It was Mark that broke Hayden out of his pacing "we have no idea what would have happened, if you had been here, it could have made it worse, we don't know, it's done, she is in the cells, Max is getting the best chance along with the babies" they both turned as the door opened and I looked up to see Leighton "didn't know if you need food, so I got some for you" he started handing out the food "I'm not hungry" I pushed the food back "you will eat Kingsley, Max and the pups will need you, so you need to be healthy" "it's happening again, he is back in a hospital bed and I can't do anything, I'm so angry, Duke wants to kill Dana" noone said anything, "well she did hurt a Luna and a pregnant Luna so.......you could Kill her and there's nothing wrong with it" Leighton stated as he sat down and opened his food. I huffed and started to eat "Margo is going to look after Princeton, thought it was best to keep his routine going" Leighton said in between forks full of food "thanks".
Duke was chanting "Kill her, kill her, you can, Leighton is right, kill her now!" "No! Max and the babies are more important than some insane girl, Duke what is wrong with you, Max and the babies could die!" Duke was now whimpering and I felt him close himself off, it had been about 3 hours since I rushed in with Max, Hayden turned up about 30 minutes later, if he had just been a couple of hours earlier maybe everything would have been different......

The surgery doors opened and in walked Dr Hunts, I jumped up "Are they ok?" "They are fine, however I had to preform a c-section on Max to get the babies out as they were getting very distressed and putting pressure on Max's body, Max should wake up in the next hour. I have put the babies in incubators as they are a little early and I will keep them, in them for about a week, Kingsley would you like to meet your babies?" I nodded the others started to follow Dr Hunts stopped them "sorry guys but Max and Kingsley need to bond with the babies before you can meet them, please come back tomorrow morning" They all moaned but did what they were told and left. I walked through the doors and followed Dr Hunts into a room, Max was asleep on the bed and next to him were 3 incubators, huh 3 I looked at Dr Hunts "Yes a little surprise a little pup was hiding behind her brothers" "a girl?" Dr Hunts smiled and picked up the first pup which was in a pink blanket and handed it to me "she is a lot smaller than her brothers" "Max wanted a girl" I said smiling as I took the pup in my arms. She was beautiful, she was a really light grey where as the twin boys were dark grey. I sat in the chair and held each one of my pups making sure myself and Duke bonded with them, I didn't want to bring in Princeton until Max had bonded with them. About an hour and a half later Max woke up.
"Hey beautiful, you ok?" "Water" he croaked out, I handed him a cup and he drank from it. "What happened?" "Ummm well a crazy lady pushed you over the sofa and you landed on your tummy making you go into early labour" he looked down at his tummy and started to cry "hey, hey, they are fine, Dr Hunts had to give you a C-section but they are fine, they need to stay in the incubators for a week also there was a surprise" I walked over to our girl and picked her up and handed her to Max "This little Angel was hiding behind her brothers" "Ahhh a girl" Max was cooing at her with the biggest smile, like me he and Duchess took turns in bonding with the pups.
I had both the boys on me and Max had the girl laying on her. "Princeton is now asleep, I think he should meet them before everyone else does" Max just nodded whilst staring down at the pup on his chest sleeping, he looked up at me with so much love in his eyes "so what shall we name them?" "Ummm well how about Tory, for the girl it means unexpected" "Ok well can her middle name be Angel, so Tory, Angel Morgan" he nodded in agreement. "Ok now the twin boys?"
"Umm well I was thinking of Brandon and Landon, so if your happy with them you can pick the middle names" Max thought about it "Ok so how about Brandon Leighton Morgan and Landon Hayden Morgan" he said looking through his lashes, "the middle names after our friends huh" "no after our family" "yeah ok I like that, welcome to the world Tory, Brandon and Landon"

————
3 new additions to the growing family!!