58. Always and Forever.

Meticulous:/me-tic-u-lous/
Showing great attention to details; very careful and precise.

Songs: Glimpse of us by Joji
Never let me me go by Florence + The machine.

K E N D A L L.

I Took the key to my mum rental car and ran as fast I could to it but then decided not to. I wasn't certified to be driving yet and do not have full skills.

I took to the road, running and just running. I Felt a car light fixed on me but I didn't stop not until the car honked.

"Hey I know you where are you going to?" He said. I took another look at him and he looked familiar but I couldn't pick where I've met him before.

But shit I needed to be somewhere important so I hopped in.

Few minutes in it dawned on me he never asked where I was going and I can't remember giving him the address also.

"Stop stop!!" I shouted causing him to a quick halt which got me bumping my head on to the head rest in my front. I got a weird deja vu feeling and brushed it aside.

"How did you know where I was going. You never asked nor did I tell you... who are you? Are you some creep?" I questioned curiously. I was starting to get scared.

"No no I'm not. I bet you didn't remember me but I do. Few months back you were in this same car. I just thought you're going to the same place like that's your home or something" he tried explaining with fear in his face "please I'm not a creep was just doing my job"

Oh shit!. I let out a relive sigh "Oh sorry not sorry. I just had to ask and yeah I remember this car now but I never caught what your face look like"

If only I had the money  would have hired him as my personal driver since we can't stop meeting each other.

We got there few minutes later after what looked like bullying the driver to drive faster than he should.

I knocked but got no answer. The lights were all on and that's was strange because Nathan was always meticulous about everything. If he is not in a room then the light will be offed.

I tried opening the door but it was locked. A tear rolled down my eyes. I felt helpless. I felt like I wasted so much time trying to get my shit together. So much fucking time trying to follow my heart and not my head that has been filled with doubts about him.

Just the moment I was about to sit down on floor and wait till whenever he shows up I sighted the window and I asked myself what Kaylee or Valerie would suggest if she was here.

"Oh shit no"

I jumped in through the window and there was no one in the sitting room. I could see a bottle on the table; a proof that he was here.

His scent welcomed me. I had no idea how much I have missed that until now.

"Nate" I whispered called.

I walk into his room and saw him laying on his back. It looked like he was asleep but I couldn't really tell. His Clothes were kinda scattered on his bed and that's strange. He was never a sloppy person, he was always careful with everything he owned.

"Nathaniel" I called his full name for the very first time since I have known him.

His orbs landed on me and I shivered. It was like I was blown away by the wind. He stood up sitting on the bed. He was passive as always; difficult to read. I mean if he's angry at me and decide to throw me out, that's fair. It's not like I deserve a rolled down red carpet or prodigal son welcome party.