35• A bitch goes around.

Ecstatic:/ec-stat-ic/
Feeling or experiencing overwhelming happiness or joy excitement.

Song :ABCDEFU by Gyale .

K A Y L E E.

I was trying to get the attention of Kendall so I can sincerely apologize to her now that she's calm . I needed to get this guilt out of me , because I really do feel guilty .

Nathan better thank God Valerie trusts him I was going to give him a piece of my mind . Why would he treat her that way ? . She was so sure he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what he and Kendall has .

"Hi babe " I felt Lucas hands around my waist. I turned around beaming with excitement at his presence.

"Hey cutie " I said cupping his cheeks in to my hands . "You think I'm cute ? Whoa !" he said sexily as he sucked in his lower lips and released it slowly.

"Yeah you are " I assure him .
"Well this cute guy is so lucky to have a beautiful lady like you in his life and he won't take that for granted " . He draws me closer to his chest and pecks my already flushing red cheeks.

My mind trailed off too Nathan and Kendall. He probably also made same promises to Kendall. Am I really supposed to be doing this to myself?! It's fucked up that I'm doubting Lucas because of what happened. It's unfair Kay!. We sure have different destinies though we are twins and look alike .

My intuition corrected me as fast as the thought came into my mind.

"Are you okay ?" He looked down at me from the top of my head . Yeah he is obviously taller than I am . "Yeah sure " I replied in a low tone . If He knew what I was thinking he would be so disappointed.

He released and brought me inches away from his chest to face him . "You're hungry right ? I gat you let's go have lunch " He held my hands and lead us to his car .

We went to the cafeteria in the school premises to have our lunch .

We got in and settled in our favorite spot ; the one close to the window at the far end . That way , we can see both outside and the whole inside and not be noticed .

"How come I haven't actually kissed you yet like I'm really Surprised at myself " he playfully frowned with his hands akimbo .

I snort softly in laughter trying not to laugh really loud because we are in a public place . I covered my mouth with my palms .

"Cause I might burn you " I state chuckling .

He laughed really hard without caring if the other students there were watching. I couldn't help but join him after I scanned the room to check if anyone I knew was there . His laughter and smile are so contagious "Burn me ? You're gonna burn your baby and why will you do that ?" He asks, not getting my supposed humor . He had no idea what I meant by that statement .

" Because I'm too hot " I state and fanned myself in demonstration.

"Oh " that was the only thing he said before he continued to laugh . I feel so humorous and that ain't right for someone with dry jokes like me .

"Don't mind me though I was just trying to be funny " I say sheepishly.

"I see "he still smiling at me .

We started to eat when it occurred to me to ask Lucas if he knew Nathan with any other girl .

"Um Lucas I want to ask you something" I fidgeted at my spot .

"Go on " he requests.

"Do you know any girl that is slim-thick, tall with wavy black hair with Nathan or does he have female companies?" . 'Stupid ! like he's going to tell you if he does know anything ' my inner voice mocked me .

"Nathan ? Um No " he scoffed

"Are you sure ?" Just think Lucas!

"Um wait that should be Sandra his sister, actually she's back from London. We get a long really well . What's wrong why are you asking ?"

Oh shitt

I stood up and took my bag " Lucas I am sorry I really have to go home right now to my sister and Val . I will text you " I pecked him on the lips .

"Wait is everything alright ?"

"Yeah I'm so sorry . I promise I will text you " I practically ran out .
.
.
.

I got to the door to our room and I quickly brought out my phone to text Lucas I was at home and safe . There's always drama around the girls and I don't want to get caught up in the whole situation and then forget to text him as I have promised.

I entered the room and none of the girls were on sight . Gosh ! I was so eager to come home and tell them the girl I saw was his sister and not a random girl . So I can clear my name and Nathan's name from all of this . I kinda feel bad the poor boy was judge wrongly .

I landed on the bed defeatedly . The ecstatic feeling I was feeling few minutes ago began to leave my body . I was so excited to let the girls know about it so that I can finally clear my conscience and prove my point .

Suddenly I heard sobbing sounds from the bathroom. "Oh my God " i ran to the bathroom and saw Valerie cleaning are already wet cheeks. I eyes were puffy and wet with tears .

"Oh my God Valerie what happened?" I walked close to her and dragged her into my hands . She held on to me like a little girl that just saw her father for the first time.

"I hate him " she muttered amidst tears .
"It's okay Val you're going to be just fine without him " . Without questioning her I already knew it has something to do with Alexis, her boyfriend.

She tried talking again but got choked by her own saliva omG tears saliva, grosss!
"shhh shhh " I shush her from talking any further.

I walked her in to the room . She sat down on the bed . I made sure she was calm before she open her mouth to say anything at all . Now spill the tea !

"I was following Alex because I was so sure he was doing something sneaky . I knew he had a sneaky link but I just couldn't prove it . It was like a party and he was with another girl  but I couldn't see her face . They both stood up , so I trailed them but they entered a toilet. At first I didn't want to enter but I was like fuck it ,this is the only way to know the truth . I kicked the door opened and I saw Lucas hitting her from the back . They were having sex in a public bathroom in a party !. The girl looked up and lo and behold it was Rose . Fucking Rose! " she explains with this anger mixed with hatred in her voice

"What the hell?! They could have atleast get a room eww !" I responded with disgust.

"Trust me I said that to them . I already know what kind of person Rose is but I'm just surprised Alex could do this to me with someone I know. I might not mean anything to him because he sure doesn't have any respect whatsoever for me but what about Devin?!" She told me .

"OMG she's Devin girlfriend! That's true " I exclaimed in realization ." That's fucked up "

"That's what a bitch does" she stood up to get water to drink .
"Yeah a bitch goes around " I added .

She looked at me from over the cup in her mouth Surprised . "What?!" I question. What did I do wrong .

"Um you are sure learning a lot from me " she responds smiling .

"Oh " I laughed out . That's one of Valeries words 'a bitch goes around '
"Yeah of which I'm certainly not proud of "

"Aw that's heartbreaking " she said hysterically has she held chest and pouted .

"Okay okay ! Fine ! I'm so proud .I can't be more proud than I am now " I blurtout sarcastically. We both laughed at ourselves, played and cuddled . I told her about what I found out from Lucas but surprisingly she knew already. She said she asked Nathan that day .

"Does Kendall know already?" I asks, because she really needs to know the truth .

"Yeah I'm sure by now she knows "

Why am I always the last to know everything?!

~~~
Oops sorry this came a little late .
Forgive me ,will you ?☹️
Please don't forget to vote , drop a comment and share to your friends friend.!
Kim 🤎.