05• Brown eyes.

Stealthily: /stel-the-li/
In a cautious and surreptitious manner, so as not to be seen or heard

Song : Annie Drury-River flow

Kendall POV

It's Monday and I was excited to go to school to receive lectures . I woke up before anyone of them and I went into the bathroom to take my bath.

'' Hey girll'' i hear a baritone voice say and I freaked out causing me to fall . My body ached and I quickly tried to cover my private parts.

''OMG I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you '' I looked up seeing Valerie begging . I looked around and it was just only my sister, Val and I.

I felt so relieved .

''Why the fuck will you do that '' I said very angrily as I stood up to face her . ''Kenny I'm sorry I really didn't expect it freak you out like that .'' She said and I could see fear in her eyes . Am I that intimidating? .

I was scared and that made me come at her really hard even though I know fully well she was just tryna be goofy by playing pranks.

''She said she's sorry Kendall stop already , can you see now she's crying '' Kaylee said defending her as she goes to her bed to comfort her . Now I'm the evil one and my sister is not even on my side!.

Of course Kaylee was exaggerating, she wasn't crying like literally bawling.

''I didn't even touch you '' I said glaring at her
''I didn't also mean to be mean to you . I was just mad at the thought of what if it was a guy that came in here . I'm so sorry Valerie'' I said patting her shoulder.

''It's okay ''she muttered

10 minutes later .

We left the room and head towards school. Valerie is a non medical student so it's just my sister and I.She directed us to our lecture room and then we parted.

On entering the classroom we saw that lecture has started already . Oops
We stealthily walked to a vacant sit .

''Hey, isn't that one of vals friends at your 2 o'clock'' Kaylee whispered tome . I looked around and then I noticed one of them .

''That's Devin the one that stood up to greet us last night'' I said replying in a whispering tone .

We looked up and all eyes were on us . What the fuck just happened.

'' Can you summarize what I just said now'' the lecturer requested from us .

I volunteered to answer. I stood up feeling a little nervous but I was able overcome it and I answered the questions perfectly to everyone's Suprise.

Whispering became audible and loud as a quite a few people had comments to pass on.

Lectures ended and we walked out of the school just to meet Alexis and Valerie. ''Yo we have been waiting for you '' Val said coming to hug both my sister and I . How come she's always happy I pondered.

We entered the car and Alexis drove off in full speed. ''You aim is to kill us right ?'' I said sarcastically glaring at him . They all laughed.

He dropped us at a restaurant 3 mins walk from our hall. We entered and placed our orders . ''I'm so hungry I am gonna die'' Kaylee said hysterically. We laughed at her

~~~~~~

We were back to our room and since we entered Val and Kay has been gisting about their day . I put on my earphones and picked up my book to read .