10• Apology.

Jeopardy:/ jeop-ard-y/
Danger of loss or failure, (syn- endangerment)

Song : smile by Mikky Ekko

K A Y L E E.

I don't like how I'm being cut up in the middle. Kendall definitely wants me to support her even if she doesn't say it or act like she needs it , I know her . Valerie really needs a friend right now because Kendall has jeopardized her friendship and I'm like the only one she has .poor thing .

Kendall as usual as being using books to escape this mess. It's being almost a week since the outburst of emotions and neither of them have settled their differences. I miss us.

"Hey mami " I said going to hug my sister immediately she entered. "I have missed you so much . Please come back to being yourself"

"Hey, hold up don't cry on me now mama'' she said almost in tears . I could feel as she squeezed me the more .

"Is this a way of you trying to make me pay for my sins?" I asked as I struggled to breathe . She was holding on too tight. Poor girl must be going through a lot .

She laughed and released me from her death sentencing embrace.

Valerie entered the room meeting us laughing and she went back slamming the door. Jeez girl.

Kendall ran after her making sure she gets her attention . I followed her immediately. "I'm sorry Valerie I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I jeopardized your friendship,I'm sorry for being selfish, I'm sorry for not thinking before acting, I'm sorry forgive me. What can I do to make you forgive me" I could hear Kendall blurt out in tears .

Valerie responded by dragging her into a hug . I feel so relieved right now . Aww

I moved closer to them and joined hands together with theirs . Students passing were just staring at us but that moment we cared less.

We missed the bond we have grown to share. Finally, I won't be feeling awful anymore.

N A T H A N.

The image of her crying still haunts me . I feel so bad I made her cry . I don't even know what exactly I did . Did I scare her ? Was my tone too high ? Was I harsh on her ? . I just don't know.

I was foolish to ever think someone would love me apart from my mum . I have never thought I needed someone the way I need my brown eyes. She's driving me insane. I'm scared I might not be able to show her the love she deserves.

There was just an instant click since I saw her. This is so impulsive, feeling like this over someone I barely know is just crazy.

I haven't been lucky with girls but then know one has caught my attention this fast. I just feel this weird need to just have her around even if it's just to stare at her only. Crazy init?

I'm going to call Ma and ask her what I should do . My mummy is my best friend but I don't want her to get high hopes and pester me about it . I have sent Devin to her but she's yet to say anything to me.

Going to Devon for help was not easy at all . When I got frustrated and couldn't handle it alone ,I had to tell him to tell her I want to see her . She didn't come nor say anything . Or fucking Devon probably didn't say anything.

I will just drive to her hall now. I have to make her talk to me . She can beat me I don't care .
.
.

I stood outside her door and I knocked on it lightly . Kaylee appeared to opening the door. She looks so much like Kendall but she's not just her.

She allowed me in and I saw Kendall sleeping. She looked so beautiful and alluring. I just felt like I should hold her and tell her I care about her .

Tell her that nothing happened came from an intention to hurt her or make her feel bad. I kinda feel like I shouldn't be here but the drive to just hear her say she's fine is more.

"I will wait " I said . I have made up my mind to fix whatever problem between Kendall and I.

I turned around wanting to leave and wait in the car but I heard a voice that made me stop . I stopped and I saw her staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

She called my name . Does it mean she's not angry at me .

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb your sleep " I began to say as she was trying to stand up . I heard the door open and Kaylee was out of sight .

"No it's fine " she said softly. I walked in slowly and sat down next to her on the bed after she gave me permission to though.

"So what is it ?" She asked shyly . I couldn't help but stare at her

"Are you going to stare at me or spill out what you came here for huh Mr handsome" she blurted out. This is a good sign..

She's has a very conflicting personality that's actually amazing. How she can switch from being hardcore serious to being shy to being compassionate.

"Okay . I really don't have an idea of what I'm doing or how I even got here to be honest. I don't know what I did wrong exactly but I know I made you cry . It has being haunting me ever since you left that day .it's been difficult to forget you . So if it's that I scared you, I'm sorry, or if it's that I was harsh on you I'm so sorry, or if I shouted at you I'm also sorry. Please forgive me " I spoke up making sure I emphasized the apology.

I have never been an apologetic person because I never felt the need to. This young lady somehow has been making me do things I don't do on a norms . I want to know her more for real.

"It's fine Nathan I understand you more than ever now" She said holding my hands but dropped it almost immediately.

"No c'mon don't do that to me Kenny " I said on realizing why she dropped my hands. This is why I really don't tell people about my health or insecurities because it then makes it more obvious to them and more uncomfortable for me.

"Don't" I urged. I took her hands and held them softly. She looks so innocent and fragile but I could see she's a strong girl.

She's free to hold me anytime she wants as long it's you Kenny I'm more than fine with it .

We continued staring at each other for what actually seem awkward at first, but later on, I could see her release herself. Going with the flow, we got closer and closer..

I searched her eyes for validation before I make any move . As I was going for it I heard Kaylee entered and she shouted HEY!!

Damm ittt!!

There was a flash of embarrassment in her eyes and body movement but it was good to know that she feels something also even if it's just a pick rice size.

**

Hey guys new update 🤭
I hope you enjoyed it
Your votes and comments will mean a lot to me ❤️&💡