53•Dreams and Moms.

Reclusive:/re-clu-sive/
Avoiding the company of others other people; solitary.

Songs: MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT by Elley Duhe.
Pacify her by Melanie Martinez.

1 day ago..

I felt so uncomfortable sleeping in my use to be room. I couldn't sleep. The few minutes I closed my eyes to sleep she was there. She was in my dreams. I don't know how I will live without her because I know that's going to be as difficult as fighting cancer.

I sat down on my bed with my legs on the floor. I scanned the my blue-and-white stripped bedroom like it was prison walls. Probably if I stay here for two more days I would feel more comfortable. After all I grew up here. Speaking of growing up here, I need to find that video. That's the only video that can get me out this mishap. I tried not to remember my dream.

A slight headache struck me as I stood up. I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face . I closed my eyes as I sprinkled the cold water on my face. My eyes were still closed as the dream replayed in my head.

She was walking on a lonely road with her hands wrapped over herself . It was so cold outside. What the hell is she doing outside? She seemed so lost, I doubt if she notice I was behind her.

"Kendall where are you going to!?" I ask pissed "let me take you home and wear this " I offered my jacket.

As my hands touched her body she flinched and takes a step backwards as she turned to look at me. She took a step and another. She was scared.

"It's me Nathan I'm not gonna hurt you" I took a few steps close to her to close the distance between us. I didn't understand why she would run away from me.

I opened my eyes trying not to remember anymore. I looked up to stare at reflection on the mirror. My abs were popping out and my biceps were more visible like I was some werewolf trying to change at moonlight.

"It's me Kendall. It's me." I placed my hands on her cheeks bringing her to look into my eyes. Uncertainty, that's all I could read from her eyes. I touched her forehead with mine as we both breathe into each other's mouth cause it's so fucking cold.

"You won't hurt me ?" She asks suddenly. Her voice was frail and weak. Why is that even a question.

I nod my head in response as I stared into her brown eyes. "No, why will I ever do that. I care about you Kendall more than I do to myself I will never hurt you. I love you. Anyone that dares to hurt anymore will have to face me"

We were only few inches from how lips touching. She wasn't making any effort to kiss me she just stood there staring into my eyes like she was searching for something. The truth perhaps? The thought of her not believing me was going to drive me nut.

She disconnected from me and starts to walk away . "Kendall! Kendall!" I called out. She looked back and I bet i saw a tear but it was quickly dried up. A car stopped in from of her and she entered. I ran after it but what was I thinking? That I was going to meet up with it ?. Hell nah! I was literally on my kneels as I tried to catch a breathe when I remembered where I saw that car prior to today. It was Theo.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed out in anger or sadness?. I bet the whole of the estate resident were jumping out of their beds in search for a place to hide. I allowed myself slip to the floor like a lifeless chicken.

I heard footsteps running towards my room hastily. "Nathan" she called out. How was she able to get here faster than the rest.

"What's wrong what happened?? " she slipped to the floor grabbing my head and placing it on her breast as she cradled me like the baby I will always be to her. I couldn't say anything to her.