37• Trusting each other.

"I will never finish falling in love in with you "

Obliterate:/ob-lit-er-ate/
To destroy utterly or to remove completely, leaving no trace ; wipe out .

Songs: sexual healing by Marvin Gaye.
(Special request from a big supporter)

All I need by Austin Mahone

K E N D A L L.

I darted my eyes to the ray of sunlight that was already reflecting in the room . I opened and rubbed it so I could see more clearly. I suddenly became aware of the empty space close to me . "Nathan " I say quietly after feeling the bed and realizing it's cold . Where is he ?! I was starting to get worried. No way he could have left me and disappear . My mind played games with me .

I went out of the room and saw him on the phone talking to someone. He stroked his hair and massaged his neck rhythmically. I leaned on the door frame of the room and continued to watch him . He's so hypnotizing. I always thought men has no spell over me , but Nathan is really breaking all odds.
I am just standing here staring at him In admiration like a creep.

He turned around and caught me watching him . "Okay mum I will see you soon bye " he said to the person across the phone while he stared literally into my soul. I miss my own mum . He furrowed his eyebrows still speaking to her on the phone like she said something to piss him off "Okay fine ! I love you too mum " he replies brusquely and I smiled . I mean he wasn't talking to me though but my creepy ass smiled like he was since he won't get his eyes off me . I kinda like the fact that he was staring at me though I wouldn't lie. His eyes my not be the color of the ocean but I drown in them every time .

I really do believe we are in each other life for a reason. I want to show him love and make him happy. Like they people will say , 'the best relationship usually begins unexpectedly' . Who ever thought I would fall so in love this early? I am going to make it a point of duty to make this the best .

I took a step towards the most handsome man I have ever seen and he smiled making giggle .Talking about smiling he has really been smiling more often than none .This must be a good morning. "Hi how are you doing mums boy" I said coming in between his legs as he sat down on the chair close to the table . His eyes soften as I smiled at him.

"Good morning Nathan's girl " he says and wraps his hands around my waist. I leaned forward from the force that was exerted on my waist . His head were now resting on my chest using my breast has pillow. I lazily stroked his thick hair .

"Hm possessive right " I quietly remark .
"You look good in my shirt though " He says as he released me from his firm hug .

"Really?!" I happily turned around with my already pink coated cheeks. I giggled happily at his remark. My old self will definitely be mocking me right now but guess what ? My old self will be alright because , this new me is genuinely happy .

"I really looked forward to waking up to your face this morning but you left the bed " I made a sad face.

"Sorry after all it was my idea that you should stay over . If you want to wake up to see my face you should invite me over to your house and please not that cubicle y'all sleeping in " he says smirking . He stood up and went to grab a drink from the fridge .

I laughed at his remark, it's funny but not nice. I threw the throw pillow at him and it hit him on head . He bent down to wince in pain.
"Nah I'm not falling for that you're strong enough to take a soft pillow " I called out .
"I can rent out my apartment to you for one night " I hear him say from the fridge .

"What?!," I laughed at his offer is he being serious right now ?!. " That's bizarre I'm baffled you're saying that " . Where is all this humor coming from though ? It's nice.