15• Jealous.

Pleasantry:/pleas-ant-try/
An inconsequential remark made as part of a polite conversation

Song: Jealous by Nick Jonas

N A T H A N.

I tried calling Kendall this morning but I didn't get any answer. I called Valerie to confirm if she was okay . If anything happens to her I don't know if I will be able live with myself.

She's acting all strong like she doesn't need anyone , but how long can she continue doing this before she break down . Why can't she just let me care for her the way I want to . Fuck!!

Now I'm so worried because Val said
she left the room very early. I went to her department to check if she's there but she wasn't . I checked the library where she reads but I couldn't find her there .

I am just going to wait for her to come to school. So I decided to wait outside so I would be able to know when she arrives .

I saw this new model of Benz packed outside, been that I like cars I was observing it. To my surprise I spot Kendall inside the car . What the fuck is she doing with a guy !!. I need to find out I don't like being in the dark .

I wanted to get down from my car to go and confront her . I was so pissed but then I realized it was a stupid idea . She's not even my girlfriend yet so why bother myself. Is she really not mine ?

A lot of questions ran through my mind as I stared angrily at the boy with her . Was she sleeping with him ?

A part of me really trusts her and I hate it . I don't trust people easily. This is a foreign feeling. Goddamitt.

I drove off in anger before I do something I might regret.

*~*~*~*~*

k E N D A L L

I really don't know what might be going through Nathans mind right now , but I'm pretty sure it's not something nice .

Does he trust me enough ?

It's really stupid of me to actually believe he trusts me for a second. We are not even dating yet . There is just little sparks and that's it .
Haha not me lying to myself again .

"You seem off what's wrong " Theo said jerking me off my thoughts. "No it's fine let's go in , we don't wonna miss our first exam " I said and head to the class.

Thank God We got in just in time . I took a sit at the back of Kaylee. I'm pretty sure she has a thousand and one questions to ask me .

"When did all these start ?? Where have you been?" I heard a familiar voice ask . I looked and I saw Kaylee looking at me .

"We can't do this now , so can we discuss this later "I stated . The paper was passed around and the exam commenced .

I sighted Theo staring at me . He was smiling at me and I returned the smile back . I'm confused at this point . He winked at me and I looked away .

After exams .

The exam was actually good , I did my best .
"Hi Kenny " Theo said waving at me .
"Hey Mister " I said smiling at him . Theo is really a nice person .

"I have to say a very big thank you to you . All you taught came out in the exam I was excited." He said beaming .

"It's fine Theo you don't need to thank me I'm more happy that I was able to help you " I replied .

"Hi who are you ?" Kaylee interrupted asking .
"Kayyyyyyy" I glared at her
"I'm sorry. This is my twin sister, Kaylee. "Kaylee the Friend I told you I was assisting this is him , Theo ." I said introducing the both of them to each other .

"It wasn't in my intention to sound rude actually . It's nice meeting you Theo " she said and stretched forth her hands towards him. He took her hands and they exchange pleasantries .

"I can drop you guys at your hall if you don't mind " Theo offered. Theo has this lively character which makes him so sweet.

"That's nice but thanks we have our ride waiting for us ." Kaylee said before I could reply. He bade us goodbye and we went outside. We saw Alexis and Valerie pull up immediately Theo drove off .

"Hi besties " she shouted from inside the car . She came down of the care to hug us both. I love when we group hug . One of the best feeling in the world.

"Have you contacted Nathan he seemed worried when he called me this morning " Val said pulling off from the hug .

"No but I ..." I was saying but got interrupted by the sight of Nathan's car. I thought he was angry at me , Is he not ?!

They looked in the direction of my eyes and saw Nathan. They both pecked me and entered the car and zoomed off .

I went to where he parked his car . I was so nervous. Why am I even scared , I didn't even do nothing right?.

I can't allow him see my fears .

"Hi I didn't know you were going to come " I said staring at him . He wasn't even looking me at all . I shouldn't have said that , it sounded like I was guilty of something. Kenny calm down calm down .

"Get in " he said sharply. Oops I went round the car ,opened the door and got in. I tried having a conversation with him by asking him about his exams, but he didn't make a sound not to talk of uttering a word . I got so frustrated Arghhhhhhhh.

"Won't you talk to me " I asked . He slowed down and stopped the car . He unlocked the doors . What is he doing .?

"If you can't keep your mouth shut then you should get out of my car " he said . Whatttt??!! . I searched his eyes for a validation of if this is a joke or not but as usual he's unreadable. He wasn't even looking at me .

"Wh-whattt do you mean" I spoke up stammering.

"You heard me " he said without even facing me .
"You're so rude and it is annoying " I said and got down of his car .

He drove off . He drove off without me .

I decided to walk because I didn't take enough cash with me so I couldn't board a cab . I started walking but came to a stop when a car parked close to me .

I looked at the car and it was Theo's car . He wound down is car screen and I saw him . "Hey what are you still around. Umm let me guess you went to see your girlfriend " I said teasing him.

"Girlfriend? No I promised my kid sister ice cream so I stopped at the store to get it for her . By the way why are you trekking, I thought you had a ride." He said raising his brow at me .

"Oh yeah I just remember the little angel.He probably thinks I'm a liar now . My ride dropped me off here because he's an ass.

"Why will he do that ? That's not nice " he stated and gestured for me to enter . He unlock the car and I entered.

"Will you follow me home please don't say no" he pleaded . I agreed to go only because of Hope . She's a lovely child .

OmG it's an hour already!

"Hey little mama , I will be going now . I will see you soon okayy " I said playing with her blonde hair . "Wait what , are you going already?" He asked . I have spent an hour here already isn't that enough .

"Okay it's fine . Thanks for even following me home and for keeping Hope busy for me . I will drop you off" he said and grabbed his keys

"When next will I see you again " Hope said pouting . Aww little angel you're so cute.
"I don't know but soon " I said and pecked her for for head .

She was literally tugging at me gown . I have never had luck with kids but Hope is just different. We became friends so fast

my little friend.

~~~~~

I hope you like this one .
I love hope already.
She's such a darling.
Please don't forget to hit the vote button ⬇️
Kim 🤎.