33• No judgments.

Halitosis :/Hal-i-to-sis/
Technical term of a bad breath .

Song : sacrifice by Black Atlass Reyez

K E N D A L L.

I turned in search of him only to find him leaning at the door a foot away from inside the room. I flinched at the sight of him . He was putting on a patterned trousers with a black turtleneck sweatshirt . His cologne strong as always. His presence intimidating as always and overly insurmountable to ignore or not notice .

"I presume you're not going to let me in" he mentioned from outside.
"What do you want Nathan ?" I asked him with an unfriendly look .

"I'm sure Valerie has called you to tell you everything and that's why you're here . What I want to know is why you're here Nathan "

"Wow straight to the point I guess " he smirked. It disappeared almost immediately and was replaced with a more serious face .

"What makes you really think you can come here unannounced huh showing up like you're batman or what... flash ? " I asked smirking .

"I'm not in your space since you have refused to let me in . Talking of unannounced, I texted you that I wanted to see you this morning. Yeah I figured you got it and ignored it, and somehow someway I'm showing up unannounced " he said calmly .

One thing that was sure attractive about him was that he will never raise is voice at you . He's says his most hurtful words calmly and that really hits different.

"What do you have to say I don't want to be late "

He squints his eyes like someone ready take a sniper shot as he stared at me from outside .

"We need to talk . I can't really believe I'm here trying to prove my loyalty to you , trying to make you see me differently than you already have . I really don't have much to say but I think you do , judging by all the possible amount of theories you must have come up with in your head . You want answers right ? Ask Kendall, talk to me " he said . He massaged his nose softly and used his hand to brush his hair backwards.

I watched all his body movements as he said each word that came out of his mouth and to be honest ,he's just as sweet as he always has been; that for a moment I was starting to forgot I was angry with this being in front of me . But I wasn't going to give in easily to him .

Seeing him here in my room this morning to make sure we talk really made me have a bit of trust for him . I certainly don't want to believe he's going out with other girls. I have to be a smart girl regardless that knows what she wants and that uses her brain not her heart . My brothers taught me that .

Everyone or rather men likes a smart woman until she starts thinking, until she starts using her head .

"So you're going to come here all charming and all to charm your way into my mind right . Nathan I saw you so close to a girl at your own personal home . Nathan you told me I was the only one you have ever brought there . What did you want me to think huh? Do you know how special I felt when you told me I was the only girl that you have ever let in ? Only for me to see another girl there . Oh I was supposed to go throw a party , dance and jubilate ?? Of course I was angry . I was jealous you had someone other than me , I was jealous Nathan !. I came back home mad as hell only for Kaylee to tell me she saw you with a girl different from the one I even saw that day . It was a lot , it was a whole fucking lot ! . They lied to me because I asked them prior to that day but they didn't say anything to me . And now I'm the bad person ? And I don't have their right to be angry and judge anyone ? Really? Cause that's some insane shiittt!" I blurted out .