47•Alive?

~Magic happens when you don't give up, even though you want to.
The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart~

Retrospect:/ ret-ro-spect/
When looking back on a past event or situation ; with hindsight.

Songs: Hold on by chord overstreet.

Alive by sia.

N A T H A N.

I was so angry at Alex when I got there and found out they were invading my privacy. I don't like anyone entering my apartment for any reason. When I got the call that they need to take something from the store in the apartment, that it was from my mom, I just had to go that moment. I was not happy I was leaving her but I also couldn't carry her along because who knows what company they've got with them . Just to be clear , I don't trust anyone.

Everything was just weird that day . My car acting up to me hitting my leg on the stone and to a lot of really weird things since I left her at her dorm . Actually I tried calling her but it wasn't reachable, I guess she was angry which was valid. Being the stubborn girl that she is she might have taken a cab to meet her girls or called Valerie to pick her as we suggested prior to me leaving. I was so impatient and annoyed they really had to do this right now . Why today fucking Lexis and Devin?

I started to get worried when I couldn't reach her nor Valerie. "Valerie pick your fucking phone" I snarled. This was one of those times I get really frustrated and messy. My pulses were rising, heartbeat faster, frequent palpitations. I was about to do something that would really make people call me abnormal.

I left for my father's party immediately. I needed to go and see for sure that she's okay though I checked the dorm before I went to the party venue. I got there sooner than expected because I was speeding than usual.

"Where is Kendall?" I got hold of Valerie arm the moment I saw her and dragged her out for questioning.

"What do you mean " she replies with her face scrunched up face as she freed her arm from my grasp.

"Where the fuck is she ? She was waiting for you Nate " she shoots at me with a serious face. She draggs me to a more quite place.

I told her everything that happened few minutes ago . "What the hell Nate you could have called me to come get her . This all weird for real because I can't find Kaylee also "

"I actually haven't gotten used to you having a car now and what do you mean by you haven't fucking seen Kaylee was she not with you " I was really getting worked up already.

"Get used to it now! " she half shrieked. "Besides that's secondary."

"We came together but then mom came and suddenly felt the need to introduce me to some family members or whatever the fuck they are , that I really don't give two fucks about and certainly neither do they also"

Whenever she starts cussing like that, she's pissed.

Then I remembered the watch on her hands. It may sound creepy that I connected it to my phone, it's really not it in 'the bigger picture '. I know I wouldn't be with her always and I want her safe. I promised her that. That can really get to the contrary with Riley up in the street with her delusional self seeking for solace. So I had that connected to my phone so I can know she's fine at all times.

"Fucking Riley !!" I said suddenly on realizing she might be up to something.

I checked her location and I don't know what the fuck Kendall will be doing there . She literally doesn't know anywhere here than the gates of school and her favorite restaurant.