Chatper 23

Heyyyyy, I'm sorry I haven't posted and that this is a short chapter but I hope you like it anyway. Please comment your thoughts. I don't know if anyone is enjoying it and wants me to keep going or what. Anyway thank you for everything loves ❤️❤️.
Warning this is a very dark chapter so read with caution!

Nightmare:
It's been 2 years since I was left here. 2 years of torture. 2 years of falling asleep to cries of pain.

I have gotten so used to the cries of pain at night, that on a rare occasion where it's silent I can't sleep. As if he has re-wired my brain. Making torture seem normal to me as if it was some how apart of me.

"Get the hell up," one man shouts. This man is different to HIM, he doesn't torture me. But he does mess with me head. Sometimes I can't even tell what's false or not. However, today I have a feeling in my gut that whatever happens with this man will change me.

As I was taking to long being stuck on my thoughts I felt one of the guards grab my arms and drag me forcefully out of the room to the white room as I call it. Everything is white. The chairs, the walls, the ceiling, the floor and the table in the middle of it. If I didn't know better, I would think it's a hospital room - to help people. But, I do know better and instead of helping people it's makes them worse.

I'm once again pulled out of my thoughts with a stinging sensation on my cheek. I realise that I was slapped. The pain goes away almost instantly. Things like this don't effect me anymore. They are like a paper cut.

"Now, darling," he begins, "let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a man just like me and a woman who was married. However, one day these two people met. The woman became infatuated with the man but didn't know why because she was in a perfect relationship with the man she loved. However, before she could ponder it further the man's spell completely overtook her. You see this man was mysterious and had a few tricks up his sleeve. He could make anyone fall in love with him with perfume that he created. Anyway as the women lost herself she realised she was pregnant. At this point the woman was so far gone that when she birthed two twins she didn't even realise that she has a husband with other kids because the man had switched her ideas on everything. Completely re-wiring her brain. Anyway, those two twins went to the original family, one was loved more than the other. And one of them tricked the rest of the family to get her twin to be sent away. And that twin was you. Because my dear I'm your father."

Those words kept echoing in my head. He was my father. And with my sister I always thought she purposely got me sent here. But I always quickly dismissed it. Because we were blood. But now that all my fears have been confirmed It's to much.

Before, I even registered what I was doing. I was taking my anger out on the walls. Making dents in them. Not even noting the pain in me now blood red knuckles.

"There is my child," he says. And I couldn't help but think did my last shred of sanity just disappear. And am I meant to be like the man who made me.

I wake up with a gasp. Sitting up from were I was laying down. I look around and notice that I'm still in the hospital room. Seb, Bel and Ant sleeping peacefully. Im surprised Ant is not awake with me. Out of everyone he understand what I went through. What we went through.

You see, Ant is a lot like me. But the difference is he was kidnapped to go there whereas I was sent there. Looking back at the nightmare I can't help but think some people are made in darkness some are born in darkness. But me and Ant, are both. We were born into darkness without realising it but was also made in darkness. So, if we have touched darkness so much is there any light left?