Chapter 6

Seb's POV 7 years ago:

Flashback:

I had already finished my lesson, my teacher always got the time wrong so either let us out early or late, today was early. I was waiting by my locker, where everyone usually meets because mine is closer to the canteen. Our group consisted of Me, Clem, Brit, Ethan and Ben.

As I was waiting, I felt a presence behind me, as  I turned around I felt a pair of lips touch mine I was surprised but when I looked I saw beautiful brown eyes staring at me. So, I carried on kissing even when I heard a gasp behind us because I thought I was Kissing Clem, my crush, However, how wrong I was.

When we stopped kissing I looked and saw Brit. To say the least I was shocked and quickly pulled her of me. "What was that," I screamed, all she did was smirk with an evil glint hidden within it.

"I thought you enjoyed it, you carried on didn't you?" she retorted.

"I...I thought you were Clem," I sheepishly replied, I saw a look of disgust and envy cross on her face before it went back to normal. I thought nothing of it because they loved each other they were twins, Oh how wrong I was.

"Well, we should probably head to the canteen." And with that she turned round and walked to the canteen.

The rest of the day passed on in a blur until I went back to Bens and Ethan's house. That's when I noticed that I hadn't seen Clem all day, I guess Brit constantly talking to me, made me forget about Clem. I felt immense guilt for that. Now thinking about it, where was Brit. I was asking B and E but they didn't know either, i could tell they were getting worried as well.

That's when Brit walked in, limping with bruises covering her. Ben quickly ran to her and carried her to the sofa.

"What Happened Brit," I felt myself asking, what she said broke my heart, it was "C...Clem, she saw us kissing earlier and said that you were only hers so she showed me what happened if I did it again," At that I had a sense of relief that Clem liked me back but also disgust that she would do something like this.

As the rest of the family came home, the story kept repeating itself. I saw Ethen and ben not believing it, after all they were very close. When Clem got home I saw everyone face fill with disgust.

I would never forget the shouting and screaming, Clem looking scared and looking for someone to believe her but no-one said anything. The look on her face broke my heart, it was one of complete desperation.

As she was being dragged out I saw her eyes dim, in sadness and she started to cry. I felt hopeless, because surely, Brit couldn't have made it up could she?

And that was the last time I saw Clem for 7 years, until today

After brushing away the thought I got dressed into something comfy to get ready for the movie night. I should probably tell you that after the kiss me and Brit never kissed again, even if she continuously tries to, its just something about her that makes me not trust her and anyway my heart still belongs to Clem even if I never see her again.

When I got to the house they had already decided on a movie so, all I had to do was sit down and relax - or try to. "Hey baby," Brit tried to purr while running her hand down my arm, I think she was trying to be flirty but she looked a bit crazed.

"What are you doing Brit, you know we are JUST friends," I replied emphasizing the just.

"I Know" she groans, "But I want to me moreeeee," She whines all I do was roll my eyes and before she could say anything else Ben and Ethan, came in. Once, i gave them the look Ben and Ethan sat on either side of me. Ben and Ethan, were not as close to Brit never were because they always believed she hurt herself to get Clem back and that she was constantly trying to make me jealous and that she is horrible to everyone.

The movie started and we were it when we heard a loud bang. Immediately, we all had our guns out running to the door, already in battle mode. But, what hocked us all was seeing who was at the door - Clem. But she looked different, deadly and the spark that was once there was dead, her eyes simply looked dead. What happened to her? Is all I can think about.

When she started to speak all of us were shocked, she was confident and even her voive seemed deadly. I looked behind her to see a woman and a man, I was Jealous that they may be involved but for some reason, I didn't get the feeling.

The way when she talked to me and her Dad, even her sister, showed no mercy, she was here to become the queen that she already was nut what chilled me to the bone was when she said, "She wouldn't survive were I was," That broke my heart. What did happen to her, and why has she come back looking as stunning but deadly as ever.

When her phone rang though and she answered, her entire being froze up and her eyes lit up with anger for a second then went again. before, anyone could say anything she was already running to the car looking as if she was about to kill someone, I didn't even needed to be told same to Ben and Ethan as we ran after her, chasing the car with our own.

This was to explain more of how she changed than anything, but hope you still liked.

Oooh, We got some more details on what happened that night.