Chapter 15

We were surrounded by cars tailing us and two behind us. All I could hear was Brit screaming her head of while I was trying to shake them if our tail. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hear Brit yell. But does she? No.

I just tune them out while pressing on the gas, then I have an idea. "Bell take the wheel number 180," I say calmly. She quickly complies. Before, anyone can protest I have jumped out of my seat and Bell has took the wheel, quickly turning us around so we're facing the railing cars.

Now this is what I call fun.

Me and Ant get into our positions, as you can probably tell not our first time in a high speed car chase. Belle opens up the roof for us, so me and Ant can stand up and take out the competition.

"What are you doing!!" Seb shouts I just roll me eyes. Before I can jump to one of the cars they through a ball that releases a gas.

At the sweet smell i recognise it as sleeping gas. In a matter of seconds my brothers, seb and Brit are asleep.

Looking at it, it's quite funny. Me and Ant are the closest but the least effected. I see bell starting to get drowsy. You see, me and Ant are immune to most things, thanks to exposure.

But, bell isn't as immune. She may not fall asleep but she gets drowsy and that's very dangerous when she is the one driving.  

Before, anyone one of us can stop it, one of the cars on our side bashes into our sides, making us turn. Thinking fast, I immediately close the roof just in time for the roof to meet the floor.

By the time we have turned once again Bell is fully unconscious but me and Ant are wide awake.

As we continuously turn, we should be unconscious but like I said this isn't the first time I have been in a car chase, and we would get punished if we fell unconscious.

However, I think the only way for us to figure out was is happening is if me and Ant knock each other out. Because if these people knew we weren't unconscious I have a feeling that something more painful than knocking each other out would be. Well, not painful for me but probably uncomfortable.

With a nod from both of us, we snap our heads near each other's temple. The quickest way to knock each other conscious. 

As I fall into darkness I hear the car stop turning and a voice with dark undertones say, "we got them sir," and with that I let darkness consume me.

Heyyyy, so I know this is a really short chapter but it's kind of a filler for the next couple of chapters. I'm so excited to write them.