Chapter 19

Hello, guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy. But I hope you like the chapter. Also slight warning. I realise I haven't really put wanted in my story.  But this chapter contains torture.

As I'm dragged out of the cell I'm put into another room. Strapped to a table with metal bars holding me in place.

Most people would be scared, not me. Like I said this is not new to me. Wow, that's a sad thought - seeing being tortured as a normal occurrence. As i have been here before I know that In the corner of the room there is a camera transmitting to the room that I was previously in. It's one of my dads way of physiological torture.

I know that Bell and Ant will be fine. It's not the first time that we have witnessed each other being tortured. However, seb, Ethan and Ben probably won't be used to it. Yes, they would have witnessed torture before. But not this kind of torture. This torture would kill anyone who isn't used to it. On the other hand Brit seeing me being tortured will be fun. I can just imagine her face - traumatised. What can I say? I am my fathers creation.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the same man who entered into the cell before.

"I'm looking forward to breaking you," he says. At this all I can do is laugh humourlessly and reply in a dark tone,  "you can't break something that is already broken beyond repair. You can try and make me scream but trust me I have been through far worse. So, this will feel like being hit my a twig in comparison." At the end of my mini speech I see a scared look overcome on the man face. This makes me feel powerful. That I can even make a torturer fear me. Well, he should fear me.

He doesn't speak again but gets out a long jagged knife, probably trying to intimidate me. But, like I said I don't feel pain of fear anything.

He breaks the buttons on my outfit. Exposing my stomach. Most people would be terrified because getting stabbed in the stomach is extremely dangerous - easier to die from. Most people would be shaking but not me. I'm relaxed; calm even. However, when the man looks at me stomach I see fear come across his face.

I smirk at this. I bet he thought my stomach would be unmarked. Ha! No. It's covered by so many scars. Experiments, stab wounds, fight wounds. The list goes on.

I see him shakily reach for the knife, trying to make his face emotionless. Trying to not show the fear he feels.

He slowly brings the knife to my stomach. A simple torture method. Trying to cause more terror by making it slower. But for me, I could fall asleep (if I could fall asleep).

I feel the cold metal touch my stomach cutting into the skin. Causing  my blood to spill.

I don't even flinch. The cold metal not hurting me. I don't even feel it. As the man seeing no reaction from me he digs the knife in deeper. Causing more blood to spill. But still no reaction comes from me. All I feel is the cold metal against my skin. No pain.

What can I say, the torture I went through made sure that's k couldn't feel much pain.

As I look down. I see blood starting to pool around my body. At this point most people would be starting to go unconscious. Not me. Me, bell and ant have been trained to survive on nothing - even if we're close to death. We don't pass out. Got to thank dear old dad for that. Making death and  torture seem like an everyday occurrence.   

I'm pulled out of my thought by the voice of my father saying in his gruff voice, "enough!" 

I manage to lift my head slightly and see the man looking scared. In seconds my father slits his throat. Speaking as he does so, "told you, she wouldn't feel pain yet you go against my orders and try to make her scream. For this, you die,".

As the man falls to the floor holding his neck. Choking on his blood. I don't even bat an eyelash. It's not the first time I've see someone die. I'm literally the best assassin.

"Here," my dads says, throwing me a sewing kit, "tidy yourself up and then go back to your room," with that he leaves.

Not even freeing me. In once swift movement i unlock the bars my using the sewing kit. And then, using my fighting skills to kick the metal off of me.

After I'm free, I sew my cut closed not even flinching at the pain. I've sewed my cuts closed so many times that I do do it while walking back to the cell.

As I just manage to close the cut. I enter the cell. I see Ant and Belk giving me the look - asking if I'm okay silently. I nod letting them know that's I'm okay. At this they relax back against the wall.

As I'm just about to sit down I hear Seb and Ethan shouting at me. Asking me if I'm okay simultaneously.

All i do, is glare making them shut up and say, "I'm okay it was nothing,". At this they both gape at me open mouthed.

"How can you say that," seb exclaims, "you were literally stabbed and then said it was nothing. What happens to you," he finishes.

At this I speak with a cold voice in my tone, "nothing you need to know,".

How dare they shout at me that I've changed and wonder what happened to me. They sent me away.

With my ice cold words I see anger but also guilt overcome in Sebs eyes. I can tell he knows where my mind went to. So with this I sat back down. Leaving my head on Ant shoulder and staring straight ahead. But not before, I see jealously cloud Sebs eyes. I wonder why he is jealous.

Hey, I hope you like this chapter. I don't know if it's good or not. Please comment if you like the story and what you think of the characters of you could. Also, thank you for everyone who has read, voted and commented on my story. ❤️❤️