Chapter 22

Clem's POV:
After Seb finished making me breathless, I let a smile cover my face. It was rare that I felt peace. I always had a feeling on emptiness, I was used to. But some of the emptiness disappeared when I felt Sebs lips on mine. I felt some sense of peace that I haven't felt in years. It didn't last long though because before I knew it the peace was broken by no one else put Brittany.

"Whattttt," she screeches in her high pitched voice that makes me cringe. Before, I can even think what she will do I feel a sharp pain on my left cheek that causes my face to snap to the side.

"He is mine," she growls, I can see her aiming to hit me again but before she can I grip her wrist harshly.

"Why do you think you can hit me," I speak with ice on my voice, not noticing that I'm freezing her hand at the same time. "He was never yours"

With that Brit gets angrier. I can see my family look at her in surprise. Then I remember they thought she was innocent, well I guess you were very wrong weren't you family.

Lost in my thoughts, while still trying to catch my breath I don't notice Brit aiming a syringe at me with her other hand. Before, I can stop it I feel it piercing my skin. However, before she can inject me with whatever it is; I see Seb walking towards her looking very angry. Know that we remember who are really are, mr nice guy is dead if he was ever really there in the first place.

"What do you think your doing," he speaks angrily. His hands staring to heat up. "Take that strong out of her neck before I force you," he demand. Brit noticeably looks shaken but she doesn't back down.

"She did something to you," she counters, "you love me, why would you kiss her," she finishes getting more high pitched as she screams.

Seb laughs coldly, "actually, I love her. And If you don't move away now I will show you how I really am,"

Within seconds Seb removes the syringe from my neck and stands in front of me. I should feel warm that he is defending me. But he should know that I black frost don't need anyone to defend me.

So, I shove him to the side ignoring his glare and speak so cold that the rooms temperature drops a couple of degrees. "Get out of my face, before I rip you to shreds and trust me, I won't feel bad for doing so."

She immediately looks as if she wants to retaliate but with one glare from me she stumbles back heading back through the door that leads to the rest of the house.

"I...I didn't think she would do that," Noah says whispering almost to himself it's so quiet. But, I'm trained to hear and see very thing so I don't miss it.

I laugh humourlessly, "trust me she has done worse," I say darkly. At this he can't cover his shock. Like seriously these people are supposed to be dangerous and they can't hide their emotions - wow they were taught well.

"That was amazing," Ben says laughing, "I have been waiting for years for someone to put her in her place," I feel shocked at this but don't show it. Maybe Ben really did believe me or he is an amazing actor.

"Don't say that about your sister," dad says angrily. Of course he defends her, even though she just stabbed me with a syringe. She is the perfect child in my dads eyes. How did I not notice it before.

All I do is roll my eyes. Something that he doesn't miss. "Don't be so rude to your sister," he yells shocking everyone but me and Seb.

"Oh, trust me I won't hurt my sister but I would her Brit," I say sickeningly sweet.

He looks at me with so much anger that I think he is going to hit me. Before he can make one step closer. Seb creates a fire ball and steps forward, "one more step towards her and I will burn you,". My dad looks surprised probably thought he would follow his every order.

"What happened to you," he whispers. Not to me because why would he care but to Seb. Like he cares more for Seb because Brit loves him. I am really feeling the father love.

"I am the person you created," I say. With that he looks angry but not for blaming him for speaking.

"I wasn't asking you," he shouts. Mr brothers look shocked.

"I went to find her, I did fine her but then I lost her," he says with a finality in his tone.

I see my father look sadden by this, he looks at me with something I can't distinguish. Sadness and regret. Before, he walks out probably going to check on Brit.

"Can everyone shut up," I hear Bell say. I quickly look over and see her waking up holding her head. I literally sprint out of bed ignoring Sebs warning that I should take it slow and ounce on Bell. Hugging her with everything I have.

"You terrified me, don't do that again," I hit her. She looks at me surprised that I am showing emotion, I guess remembering what I really went through changed me even more.

"You scared me," she says, "when she stabbed you I thought you were going to kill her," she exclaims.

"Seriously you are awake that long," I say, "and you did nothing," I shout.

"Eh I knew you could do it, she didn't need me,". She retaliates. Aww she really knows me.

"Can I hug my girlfriend," I see Ant say. I just chuckle and hug him as well. Noticing that Seb is also standing there look jealous. All I do is laugh at him.

"Yeah," he agrees, "I want to hug my girlfriend to,". We all just laugh at his jealously.

Then I notice my family still in the background and let my emotionless face take over. Showing nothing but coldness and darkness. Who I truly am. I rarely show emotions like i jsut did. But I felt like we all died again and that I wouldn't see them.

"Why are you here," I feel myself say coldly.

"We wanted to see if your okay," he says still looking shocked at the emotions i just displayed.

Before, I can answer I feel arms snake around my stomach protectively and lovingly.

"She is fine I have her," Seb answers for them. Not coldly like me, but warmly. I forgot that he is actually friends with my brothers.

"Want to tell us what just happened. You fainted, woke up kissed my sister passionately, say her twin stab her my father get angry at Clem not Brit and then Clem show emotion which I haven't seen since she left," speaks Ben looking so lost with what's happening.

"It's not my story to tell," Seb replies, understanding that I'm done talking now. Showing that much emotion haven knackered me.

"I see she is tired so I won't question further but I do want answers," Luke says. Before walking out. The rest of them following afterward.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and let myself fall into Sebs embrace.

Hey guys, I wanted to update again because I want to see if you like it. Thank you so much for the reads, comments and votes. Loves ❤️❤️