Chapter 14

Another pic of Seb, because why not. Hehe

After eating I was full but I could full. So, I could still kill people if I needed or wanted to. What, once an assassin and machine always an assassin and machine.

Thinking about this I looked around and noticed everyone was perfectly normal. And that worried me because perfectly normal when nothing is going wrong means run.

You could hear parents telling their children off, Couples hanging out and children crying. The normal things. But I was to normal, staged. Nothing out of the ordinary happening, just normal. And that is the most abnormal thing.

I looked around once more and saw multiple eyes staring at us not in a nice way but in a calculating way.

At this I stand up and say, "we should go," everyone looks at me. Wondering why, but we don't have enough time for this.

"NOW!" I shout. At this Bell and Ant immediately get up, you see I rarely shout I like to be calmer because it's more terrifying but my gut started to churn. I knew we had to get out of here immediately.

I didn't wait for the others to get ip, I just walked out with Bell and Ant on either side of me.

"What's happened," Ant questions.

"Look around," I begin, "it's to normal nothing out of the ordinary, and in our laugh ordinary means trouble," once I finish I see that the others have caught up as well as realisation cross Ant and Bells faces. 

They immediately look around, ready for any danger as we walk at a normal speed, to not draw attention to ourselves. I also can tell that they pack me in more.

Yes, they are trying to protect me. Even though I'm the best assassin and fighter, they still want to protect me. Because, let's just say I am a very wanted person. Because I am the once and only machine. And everyone wants me.

I see Brit about to speak but i notice that Seb gives her a harsh glare, which quickly shuts her up. I see him nod as me. He must realise that I'm not playing around. This wants my heart a bit, because he trusts me. However, anger quickly squashes it because he didn't believe me when I was 10, when I really needed it.

Before, I know it we have reached the car park. I see Seb, Ethan, Ben and Brit make their way to the car we came in. But, I walked of in the other direction. Towards my car. Like I said, I'm prepared for everything because I came here for business not because I was forced to.

At me, Bell and Ant walking away I can her Ethan's and Bens protest at what we are doing but ignore them and carry into my car. I don't even wait to see if they are coming before I'm in the car and revving the engine:

 I don't even wait to see if they are coming before I'm in the car and revving the engine:

This is one of my favourite cars. Because it's fast and you can't see inside, as well as bullet proof.

Thinking about it I'm not sure why I picked one of my favourite cars to be at the shopping centre car park. But, I'm glad i did because this is my fastest cars. And if anything my gut is telling me, then the quicker the better.

I feel Bell tapping me on the shoulder letting me know everyone is in. I don't wait for them to put their seatbelts on I just push the car to it's limit. Hearing tires squealing as we drive down the roads at top speed.

I can hear Brit scream but I can't listen to it because before I realise two cars are trailing us and another set of cars are by the side of us.

In the back I can see my brothers and Seb looking nervous and Brit looking scared. But me, Bell and Ant smirk. Now, this is going to be fun...

So, I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger because why not. Also, I wanted to increase the suspense. Hope you are enjoying it. ❤️❤️