Explanation

Hey guysss so I understand that some of you are confused and I know I didn't explain it well it's just I was to excited to post it.

Anyway, a 3 years after Clem was sent there she was experimented on by injections. These cause her, Bell and Ant to form powers.

Clem:
She has power of ice. But more powerful because she can freeze people from the inside which is extremely painful. She can create ice out of nothing including ice daggers and she is cold to the touch. This originally made her even more heartless. I'm not going to explain what happened afterwards because it's a surprise and should be explained later on.

Bell:
She has the power of nature. She can control nature. So, she can control it and cause make is appear out of now where. Also, she can heal others due to her power or nature.

Ant:
Has the power of telekinesis. He can control people with his mind. So he can make them do what they want. He can also control things with his mind. Like daggers.

After 6 months of experimenting the powers emerged. After, about 3 months Seb was captured and went through the same experimenting. Then, once he had gotten his power he went through some training and torture. But not as much as the others. Then after a year he was given back and his mind wiped as well as everyone else for a more devious plot.

Seb:
Can control fire. Which means he can be hotheaded but is the only one who can melt Clem. He can control fire out of nowhere and can also boil someone from the inside.

Sorry, that I didn't explain it much I was just to excited to post it. Also, does this explain it better if not I will increase the explanation. Loves ❤️❤️